Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont like him any less then the day I got him in fact I just took him off his stand today to change up his pose... But P2 oldskool remains my fav pred of all time...

i still lov my classic, got him a spear accessory from the noland figure to hold today, makes him look even more cool.
but i think i lov my tracker a little more than classic now since i got him.
tracker and classic predator rock!

I dont understand people growing tired of there figures... Even more so when they cost as much as HT figures do... If anything I think people sell some of the older ones for the money to buy newer figures... Guess if you need the funds gotta do what you gotta do...

So, is everyone still in love with their Classic Predator or is it starting to suffer from the same fate many other Preds have had?
I've not touched my Classic Predator in a long time. Ive got over his new-ness. At the moment though he is still a representation of P1 on my shelves so until we actually get a new p1 he wont be going on ebay. To be honest the only HT Predator i have never tired of is Berserker. And that is kind of unusual because he seemingly doesnt come with much, isn't as articulated and isnt as sought after as many other Preds.

Falconer is my favorite Pred. My Classic Pred is still in its box, probably because I already have Pred 1 in my Predator display section.

To be honest the only HT Predator i have never tired of is Berserker. And that is kind of unusual because he seemingly doesnt come with much, isn't as articulated and isnt as sought after as many other Preds.

Same here, Berserker is my first Pred of the four, and yet he is still my favourite. I waited the longest on preorder for the classic, and was really looking forward to it, but :dunno. the interest worn out the fastest on this one.

I've not touched my Classic Predator in a long time. Ive got over his new-ness. At the moment though he is still a representation of P1 on my shelves so until we actually get a new p1 he wont be going on ebay. To be honest the only HT Predator i have never tired of is Berserker. And that is kind of unusual because he seemingly doesnt come with much, isn't as articulated and isnt as sought after as many other Preds.

I don't find you need a million accessories to make a figure special. As long as it represents the character well & comes with the essential accessories then I'm happy. Berserker is definitely one of my favourite Preds though but Classic I'll never tire off either. The Predator line is my favourite HT line by far.

I am a proud owner of nine HT figures Indiana Jones, Jack Sparrow, T1 T-800, T-1000, T-600, Dog Alien, Sweeny Todd, Tracker and Berserker Predators. Many of my family, friends and visitors look at my display and point out the Berserker as being their favorite. I am surprised as I would think they would favor a human likeness. FYI – Sweeny Todd is usually second!!!

IMG1335.jpg

IMG1468.jpg

IMG596.jpg

I agree too. That looks like a display section of what could be my favorite toy store.

Thanks guys!! I appreciate the comments. I feel the best way to show off the high end quality is keeping them one per shelf. I also believe that if you have multiple's on a single shelf it depreciates it's worth making them appear affordable....which they are not. I don’t feel the need to pick-up every Predator and Alien as one can capture the essence of the design.

For me it is also important to pick and choose. Next to go in is 89 Joker. Followed by Penguin. And hopefully one day...Street cloth Rocky!!

Hi, thought I'd get some opinions on a deal I can have. Looks like the best deal I can get off a top rated ebay seller is the following:

- Hot Toys Classic Predator
- Hot Toys Spiderman 3
- Hot Toys CR Superman

Total including EMS Shipping: $704

This equates to about $235 for each figure. Is this too much, or is that a reasonable deal for these three?

Thanks,
Khai

Hi, thought I'd get some opinions on a deal I can have. Looks like the best deal I can get off a top rated ebay seller is the following:

- Hot Toys Classic Predator
- Hot Toys Spiderman 3
- Hot Toys CR Superman

Total including EMS Shipping: $704

This equates to about $235 for each figure. Is this too much, or is that a reasonable deal for these three?

Thanks,
Khai

Not bad but some online retailers still have these figures in stock, so do a little home work on the pricing before you pull the trigger. Overall though, it's reasonable. I just think it might be a little pricey considering that some of these are not out of stock yet elsewhere.

Not bad but some online retailers still have these figures in stock, so do a little home work on the pricing before you pull the trigger. Overall though, it's reasonable. I just think it might be a little pricey considering that some of these are not out of stock yet elsewhere.

Thanks for the advice. I should've bought these guys when they were first released. I've gone through all international ebay sellers, and these are definitely the cheapest prices when taken in total. I've looked at so many sellers today my eyes are sore!!!

But think about it overnight and decide then :)

Thanks for the advice. I should've bought these guys when they were first released. I've gone through all international ebay sellers, and these are definitely the cheapest prices when taken in total. I've looked at so many sellers today my eyes are sore!!!

But think about it overnight and decide then :)

No problem and good luck. Which ever way you end up getting them, they are all awesome figures to own.

Back