Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If SS has started sending customers used and returned figures, I'm going to have to keep a closer look at everything I get from them from now on. I don't pay hundreds of dollars for someone else's rejects and damaged figures.

If SS has started sending customers used and returned figures, I'm going to have to keep a closer look at everything I get from them from now on. I don't pay hundreds of dollars for someone else's rejects and damaged figures.

I dont really blame SS just the other customer that did this :pfft: everything else was in the box but that being said I would check that figure being from any distributor not just SS. Actually SS customer care has been very good to me:1-1:

Great Pics Jedah. I manged to score an original P1 at a good price + ordered the Classic body & head sculpt which can now rule me out of having to venture into there 1/4 Pred line. Something I never really want to do but now I'll have my most wanted Pred + with the P2 coming, well happy days :yess:
It'll be even better if HT reissue the main AVP Preds

Last edited:
CCP114.jpg
Both figures have their flaws, but these are the two most essential figures from those respective series of franchises that HT has pumped out IMO.

Lately I've been fantasizing about a new, better-looking Alien Warrior figure from HT... in 1/4. Wishful thinking? If they do it well, the things will sell like hotcakes. Especially since the other 1/4 alternatives are Sideshow statues that are far more expensive.

Finally got this yesterday. Great figure, love the dreads. Pity the dreads on Berserker and the other super preds are so flimsy compared to them.

Anyway, converted this one to P1. The old HT P1 has become the Predator 3 Classic, albeit without a BD mask that he can wear.

Finally got this yesterday. Great figure, love the dreads. Pity the dreads on Berserker and the other super preds are so flimsy compared to them.

Anyway, converted this one to P1. The old HT P1 has become the Predator 3 Classic, albeit without a BD mask that he can wear.

:postpics:

I love this figure and it's my first Predator, just I wish they used the mirror lens for the biomask instead of stupid plastic...

Also, the head comes off with little effort, it can hold positions fine just it comes out of the neck way too easily. I don't feel like dropping 50$ or so to get another one since their is nothing visibly wrong with it.

It does on mine aswell. Not a huge problem, I'll just make sure not to lift him up by his head....not that I generally do that anyway.

Really impressive weight to this figure. Thrilled to have him at last.

That happened to afew of our Classic's.:gah:

It does on mine aswell. Not a huge problem, I'll just make sure not to lift him up by his head....not that I generally do that anyway.

Really impressive weight to this figure. Thrilled to have him at last.

It's a great figure, and it's the only flaw with it really. But, it does make it easier to exchange mandibles and biomasks since you can just yank the head off and not have to work with the head with the body in the way.

Hopefully City Hunter Predator doesn't have the same problem.

Back