Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i like thinking of it as the predator display wall, but yeah the same

OK, got it, because that's what I was referring to. That's what we've been calling it here. Dragon-like or some refer to it as dragonesque.

Either way, it's the last skull trophy on that wall HT has yet to release, other than more human skulls.

OK, got it, because that's what I was referring to. That's what we've been calling it here. Dragon-like or some refer to it as dragonesque.

Either way, it's the last skull trophy on that wall HT has yet to release, other than more human skulls.

OOOOOOOOOOOh i didn't know we are calling it officially a dragon skull, it has 4 eye sockets though.I mean it could be a 4 eyed dragon i guess but i did not know this.

Cool skull Dizzy i was thinking of making one but i know hot toys will make one better than me
Never let that hold you back! It is not that they would do a better job than you could (just look at all the recent quality control complaints), what matters is having a go at making stuff and learning for the next project.
You never know... you may surprise yourself!
Dizzy

Never let that hold you back! It is not that they would do a better job than you could (just look at all the recent quality control complaints), what matters is having a go at making stuff and learning for the next project.
You never know... you may surprise yourself!
Dizzy

Agreed but i need to keep it fresh if possible , sculpting something never done or never to be done like a 1/6 queen is were its at.But yeah your right it is all good training

OOOOOOOOOOOh i didn't know we are calling it officially a dragon skull, it has 4 eye sockets though.I mean it could be a 4 eyed dragon i guess but i did not know this.

It's a strange skull, that's for sure.

Do you have plans to do any coloring or dark wash?

Dizzy did the dragon but on the queen skull i am casting it next week and then totally going to paint a couple of them.That picture of the queen is old too it looks much better than that now.Very excited to paint it though

6861801710_5e72c53397_c.jpg

7007924139_905138120b_c.jpg

6861803744_e03ed1d048_c.jpg

Back