Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait yall don't do any kind of yard work over there.. Seems kind of bizarre, but to each his own. I do like the way y'all handle your gun laws over there though, I wish it was that way over here in the states. Way to many idiots running around with guns here. Actually Haha when u put it that way. So u mean to tell me that I don't have to do yard work, and I don't have to worry about some thug life reject blowing my head off at a gas station b/c I parked funny. Hmmmmm I think I mite need to jump ship.

:lol
We do but over here we get gardeners to do that kinda work. That includes things like watering plants, landscaping, planting etc
They get paid good but you need to know what your doing and be good at it. Over here you dont get people wanting to make quick money to do that. We have paper delivery boys but thats only if your 13 - 15 years old. :lol I have to look for a proper job in a shop etc if I want money but even after 6 months of applying for jobs I still cant get one. :gah:

Wait yall don't do any kind of yard work over there.. Seems kind of bizarre, but to each his own. I do like the way y'all handle your gun laws over there though, I wish it was that way over here in the states. Way to many idiots running around with guns here. Actually Haha when u put it that way. So u mean to tell me that I don't have to do yard work, and I don't have to worry about some thug life reject blowing my head off at a gas station b/c I parked funny. Hmmmmm I think I mite need to jump ship.

You might as well move because it's not gonna happen!

I just got this figure and I got to ask, is this worth keeping in the long haul? Would it hold its value? My main reason for getting this figure was to have one that looked like P1 predator as I missed out on the original. But having read their announcement on re-issues, would I be able to resell it because chances are I will go with the reissue. Its still sealed, so Im wondering what should I do. Would appreciate some advice.

Keep it. And as said over and over and over that a 1:6 P1 was never mentioned being reissued. And to be honest it literally looks like if we do get one it will be the last thing we see given how they have started with Classic then done P2 then seemingly scar and wolf.

But Classic will hold and raise in value. As long as people dont constantly sell them or shy away from buying one thinking there will be a P1

I just got this figure and I got to ask, is this worth keeping in the long haul? Would it hold its value? My main reason for getting this figure was to have one that looked like P1 predator as I missed out on the original. But having read their announcement on re-issues, would I be able to resell it because chances are I will go with the reissue. Its still sealed, so Im wondering what should I do. Would appreciate some advice.

He's cool. You should keep him because he looks awesome.

IMG_0182.jpg

How did you make and attach those spikes on his head? Not that I'd be able to do it but that looks so much better. Does the mask still fit ok?

Well, I just broke down and finally removed my 1st Classic from his cardboard coffin.

Wow! I'm hooked now. I've never had an action figure of this quality before. The only thing that concerns me is that the seams are still really noticeable around the mandibles. Does this bother anyone else? I wish they included different heads rather than removable mandibles. That's my only complaint, really.

I'll post some pics when I get all the accessories to make it a P1. I have the necklace on order. Just gotta get the rest.

Well, I just broke down and finally removed my 1st Classic from his cardboard coffin.

Wow! I'm hooked now. I've never had an action figure of this quality before. The only thing that concerns me is that the seams are still really noticeable around the mandibles. Does this bother anyone else? I wish they included different heads rather than removable mandibles. That's my only complaint, really.

How are the seams on the classic compares to the berserker? Is it better or worse? From the photographs, the seams also bothers me. I am still waiting for mine, POed mid august last year.

friends is there anywhere magnets used on predator ?? what actually he is made of?? i allready orderd him his my first hot toy....:)

Back