Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful shots, Robbie!

And those customs of yours are sick, r510s. Can't get over how badass Tracker looks.

So, what do you guys think of the future value of these Classic Predator(s) figures?

I got the exclusive Sideshow version a couple days ago that I plan on displaying (I had a lot of rewards points). I'm thinking about getting another to keep packed up just in case it climbs in value like some of the older Predator figures. It's nice to have something to sell in case you're short on bills one month. I've done it. lol

Since they've been available for such a long time, I'm wondering if it would be a wise investment or not. Were the older ones availalbe for this long? Do you think they're making more of these than the others or are people more reluctant to buy them because they're more expensive?

I ordered one of the "Ancient Predator Elders" from Sideshow with the exclusive Alien head on a spear when it came out. Then I figured $130 was too much to spend on it and didn't answer the door when I had to sign, so they sent it back for a refund.

Now...*kicks self*.

I ordered one of the "Ancient Predator Elders" from Sideshow with the exclusive Alien head on a spear when it came out. Then I figured $130 was too much to spend on it and didn't answer the door when I had to sign, so they sent it back for a refund.

Now...*kicks self*.
:horror Thats a horror story!

I think it would be great if you bought a 2nd one so you could display it two separate ways at the same time. But to keep one in the box i dont think it will ever rise as much in value as things used to. People's current mind set with classic are either

1) It is awesome! Light up hologram FTW!
or
2) I was going to get it but i will wait for the (unconfirmed) P1 Remake

However i think P2 Elder and P2 will be one to keep a 2nd of. Classic will always be P1-lite so hes got an uphill battle to be a source of profit

:horror Thats a horror story!

I think it would be great if you bought a 2nd one so you could display it two separate ways at the same time. But to keep one in the box i dont think it will ever rise as much in value as things used to. People's current mind set with classic are either

1) It is awesome! Light up hologram FTW!
or
2) I was going to get it but i will wait for the (unconfirmed) P1 Remake

However i think P2 Elder and P2 will be one to keep a 2nd of. Classic will always be P1-lite so hes got an uphill battle to be a source of profit

Well there are people who prefer Classic over P1 Original.
Doubt it would drop in price over time either.

Classic will always be P1-lite so hes got an uphill battle to be a source of profit

That's what I was thinking since it's from Predators instead of P1.

But, from all the hype it's been getting in reviews and people saying it's the best Hot Toys predator to date, I'm sort of thinking it may go up there. Like Celtic from AVP because of his coolness factor.

Since I got my tax money I think I'll get another exclusive Classic anyway while they're still available to display like you mentioned. The packaging is incredible. If it goes up, that's a bonus.

Don't wanna kick myself again. Every time I think of passing on that exclusive "Asia" Elder when it was right at my front door I feel sick.

Back