Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do any of these Predators "drop in price" over time?

As long as I could at least break even if I had to I'd be happy.

There is a few month period after release where there is. Shops want rid, sellers are bored and need to drop the price a bit due to it still being available for retail. But after all the shops lose it then the prices for new ones go up. Prices of 2nd hand go up to the price that it was as new. Then it just goes up and up. Then when P2 comes out ive got a feeling people who missed out on Classic will go back and get him to have a "p1" with p2 and that is where the demand will start showing

There is a few month period after release where there is. Shops want rid, sellers are bored and need to drop the price a bit due to it still being available for retail. But after all the shops lose it then the prices for new ones go up. Prices of 2nd hand go up to the price that it was as new. Then it just goes up and up. Then when P2 comes out ive got a feeling people who missed out on Classic will go back and get him to have a "p1" with p2 and that is where the demand will start showing

Yeah people will want a "p1" figure to go with P2.
P1 1/6 has not been confirmed, for all we know they might only re release it as 1/4 which means not everyone will want it so Classic should hold its price.

Ok, this is my first HT Predator (that I signed for anyway...).

Can someone post a link to this "P2" that I keep hearing about?

And is there a link to the 1/4 Predator?

I know Sideshow has a 1/4 Darth Maul coming up and it's over a grand. I'd love to have a 1/4 Predator but I can't spend that much.

Ok, this is my first HT Predator (that I signed for anyway...).

Can someone post a link to this "P2" that I keep hearing about?

And is there a link to the 1/4 Predator?

I know Sideshow has a 1/4 Darth Maul coming up and it's over a grand. I'd love to have a 1/4 Predator but I can't spend that much.

P2 was announced but there is no pictures about it.
We dont even know if its 1/6 or 1/4.
Only been teased about it but we know its coming.

I didn't know if "P2" stood for an older Predators 2 figure or what.

Again I'm new to this line but I'm trying to learn. I've always loved the Predator movies and think these are awesome, but I'm not trying to mortage my house to get them either. lol. The older ones are out of the question.

I've been collecting the Sideshow Star Wars figures since they were released. But I'm bored with them now and moving on to these. The SS figures are becoming crazily overpriced for what they are and thier quality doesn't seem to be improving. I'm done with that line.

I didn't know if "P2" stood for an older Predators 2 figure or what.

Again I'm new to this line but I'm trying to learn. I've always loved the Predator movies and think these are awesome, but I'm not trying to mortage my house to get them either. lol. The older ones are out of the question.

I've been collecting the Sideshow Star Wars figures since they were released. But I'm bored with them now and moving on to these. The SS figures are becoming crazily overpriced for what they are and thier quality doesn't seem to be improving. I'm done with that line.

SS will always be expensive as they do statues and busts.
Hot Toys will be the ones releasing 1/4 Predator figure but it wont be over a grand. Over double the price of 1/6 I suspect so around $400 - 500 I predict.

They are currently wanting to re release figures, P1 will be one of those but that wont be this year.

They are currently wanting to re release figures, P1 will be one of those but that wont be this year.

Do you mean the recent P1 that everyone says is inferior to the Classic or an older model?

I'm sure everyone here immediately knows what's meant by P1 so sorry if I sound stupid.

And if the 1/4 Predator is $500 or less I'd definitely bite.

I couldnt help myself from going outside with it again :(

dscf1547sy.jpg

dscf1551k.jpg

Do you mean the recent P1 that everyone says is inferior to the Classic or an older model?

I'm sure everyone here immediately knows what's meant by P1 so sorry if I sound stupid.

And if the 1/4 Predator is $500 or less I'd definitely bite.

There is only one HT p1 and thats the old one.
The re release has not even been announced.

So the facts that the armors' reliefs on P87 and P_Classic are absolutely different and lots of little details are not matches too are not bugging you off at all, huh? Funny. In this case Hot Toys may produce anything and still it would be asked-for. What a shame...
Still I hope that the HT will done their work pretty good with P2 and P1 reissue. Hope to get good new P1, not the Classics' remake.

P2 was announced but there is no pictures about it.
We dont even know if its 1/6 or 1/4.
Only been teased about it but we know its coming.

Pictures showed up on HT's facebook of a P2 being sculpted and I remember it being the 1:6 scale. So I'm guessing that should be the first one to be remade.

Here's the photo...

2a5ae76.jpg

Thats no longer funny.
If you cant grasp the idea that in the UK that is not something people do.

Wait yall don't do any kind of yard work over there.. Seems kind of bizarre, but to each his own. I do like the way y'all handle your gun laws over there though, I wish it was that way over here in the states. Way to many idiots running around with guns here. Actually Haha when u put it that way. So u mean to tell me that I don't have to do yard work, and I don't have to worry about some thug life reject blowing my head off at a gas station b/c I parked funny. Hmmmmm I think I mite need to jump ship.

Back