Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
friends is sideshow exclusive worth ?? coz with SS i have to pay 22$ more than othere retailer....+ i have to pay 50$ customs so please help me is that skull worth getting...or should i go for reg??

i went with the non exclusive, the extra trophey skull isn't wotth the extra price imo.

Haha. Thanks. It's actually more that she enjoys the art aesthetic of them then the nature of the predator itself. Like us she is a amazed at the detail in paint and sculpt. So with the detolf a nice piece of furniture she enjoys how it displays the Preds in a classy sort of way.

Ah there had to be a catch! :rotfl

Easily the best Predator released so far, can't wait for the new P2.

mcw29w.jpg

2csjse1.jpg

24lnf4l.jpg

2sbpbud.jpg

imktj6.jpg

2h30rwz.jpg

34rzjoh.jpg

These pics are EPIC!!! :thud:

Can't wait to get my Classic Pred...last pmt coming up next Friday!! WOOT WOOT!! :yess:

I think I might cave in and order this guy. He just looks too good to pass up.

It is pretty awesome. I mean aside from the 1/4 T-800 from enterbay, its been a while since I have got that "Wow, this is a piece for the times" feeling from one of Hot Toys releases. If the City Hunter comes out anything like this I'm be in.

i got mine a little sooner than expected :yess:

and i have to say i havent been this happy with a figure since i got the dx joker from ht..... dont get me wrong i have got alot of great figures but this is something else....and since i have the older version or the original ht P1 :)if that sounds better.. the perfection is so clear it is a superb figure!

so if you are like i was and sitting at home wondering should i get this guy is he worth it??? Yes He Is:clap

With the Classic, not yet tried coz not yet received ... :gah:

But here's what I did with my P1, already some time ago:

PREDATOR09.jpg

yep that's exactly how my P1 looks. he totally pulls off that pose. breaks my heart that Classic can't. i have Classic here still in it's shipper, because i'm not sure on keeping him. i haven't seen any nice dynamic poses that i really like. i haven't been following the newest Pred body tho.

:lecture I advice you keep it if you've got the three Super Preds. If you bought Classic because you wanted to convert him to a P1, sell it.

yep that's exactly how my P1 looks. he totally pulls off that pose. breaks my heart that Classic can't. i have Classic here still in it's shipper, because i'm not sure on keeping him. i haven't seen any nice dynamic poses that i really like. i haven't been following the newest Pred body tho.
Yeah, in the old "looks good" vs. "poses good" tradeoff, this figure falls on the former side of the argument. P1 can definitely achieve poses this one can't.

:lecture I advice you keep it if you've got the three Super Preds. If you bought Classic because you wanted to convert him to a P1, sell it.
My advice--buy this figure if you want to upgrade to a P1. Classic is much more P1 like than the actual P1 figure in terms of scale and proportions. Add in the fact that the sculpt is much nicer, mask looks about 1000% better, and that he's just more aesthetically pleasing all the way around, and it was an easy decision for me.

... then you're an idiot :lol :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

*Yep, throw some crap at me. I dare ya :p*
warning.jpg

Back