Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The armor on Batch 2 seems to me like its a slight shade darker than batch 1. Not too noticeable and might not even be in these coming pictures and its maybe just down the the individual figures but i thought i would mention it. The changes in the face details are obvious however in some of the body pictures you will notice that on batch 2 in the light patches it goes from brown to orange to cream almost turning the skin into P2 shades. You will mostly notice this on his sides, legs and head.

Ignore the mask Batch1-P1 is wearing in the out doors side by side pics i was checking the LED's on it and forgot remove it

dscf0991f.jpg

dscf0996vu.jpg

dscf0995j.jpg

dscf1001x.jpg

dscf1003e.jpg

I like both Variants. The differences in the face paint makes it look like its 2 different Predator' all together. And the minor armour paint, skin colouring and the fact im using one of them as a P1 makes it feel like i have 2 complete different figures! However, in light of the full body paint being different im wondering what people especially P. will do if they do not like the batch one head as it goes with the rest of it's body's colouring.

And as this is the Classic Thread here is the must-pose-pose.

dscf1012vl.jpg

dscf1011a.jpg

thanks a lot!
so one of them is more pale and another is more orange? i wish that mine finally turns to be pale, but they are really similarly good painted. armor color doesn't matter to me because i'll cover it with green mud anyway.

014d97aaa1d0.jpg

could you please also put a photo with old P1 head to compare the colors? if the old head doesn't match new bodies, my plan is dead :)

...and could you please photo it with a ruler behind to know his height for sure at last? :D

superb piks...this is the same pose i went for also

106_0652.jpg

106_0660.jpg

And heres the few preds i have( as well as the terminator ones)..the cabinets are a WiP..just got the hinges and just waiting for the LED dioders to arrive

106_0657.jpg

thanks a lot!
so one of them is more pale and another is more orange? i wish that mine finally turns to be pale, but they are really similarly good painted. armor color doesn't matter to me because i'll cover it with green mud anyway.

014d97aaa1d0.jpg

could you please also put a photo with old P1 head to compare the colors? if the old head doesn't match new bodies, my plan is dead :)

...and could you please photo it with a ruler behind to know his height for sure at last? :D
Yep, first batch despite lacking a few details that the 2nd batch has i feel kind of has the colouring that was originally to be expected. Because when i opened Classic #2 for some Reason its almost like P1 and P2 had a baby but with P1's genes more predominant. I always thought by pictures the head was a bit orange but i didnt expect the body to also be partially orange.

The armour on both is very well painted so it is a problem for neither. But adding the green to it would make it better :yess:

I can say without taking pictures that it will be a pain to match the original P1 head with either batch of Classic as they do not share the same connections to the neck and also the cream/lighter colours are both different. I would say the best bet is Batch 1 if you wanted to make the P1 head work as they are nearly the same all though could use a little colour tweaking. I think i took a few pictures earlier in the thread with them side by side and you can tell the tones there. batch 1 Classic and P1 are close but Batch 2 classic is quite different.

I will be taking some more pictures later on probably. ruler is no good as the figure is too tall to be fully measured so i just got the tape measure out and its pretty much bang on "14 with the base and "13 1/5 free standing

I can say without taking pictures that it will be a pain to match the original P1 head with either batch of Classic as they do not share the same connections
oh no, no problem there (i hope).
i was able to put every predator head (and berserker as well) on a P1 neck, so... :)
but this time the whole neck will be replaced. i already asked my friends to measure the joint in the body, and it is similar to old bodies.

as for the colors... well, i understand, i have to wait and check :) i checked the photos and they all show different result.

"13 1/5 free standing
well, at least he won't look into my terminators eyes like P1 does. he will inspect their foreheads :D

Because lots about this new Classic toy is more P1 than classic. Especially the undamaged Bio which we never saw in Preds and only in promo shots. so i'll treat as a p1 bio as that is the only way it can be explained without making it sound like the mask is warped. Because in reality neither of the Bio masks that come with Classic look like they did from Predators or Predator they are just similar. So i opted for the answer that made some kind of movie related explanation and didnt make it look like the toy had a flaw.

Stop bullying me!

I'm not bullying you, and the CLASSIC Predator did NOT have a left lens on his mask in the movie, so again- how can it be warped or anything if it's not there?

Legitimate question :dunno

this thing is amazing in hand, honestly did not think it would be as good as it is, truly impressed and blown away by this ht production, paint apps r insane, they nailed the sculpt but articulation is quite restricting to getting some nice poses. so glad i didnt shell out the $500+ on the p1, was so close too.

I'm not bullying you, and the CLASSIC Predator did NOT have a left lens on his mask in the movie, so again- how can it be warped or anything if it's not there?

Legitimate question :dunno
Well, ok then. The classic Predator on the front of the classic box which is the movie's suit has the full mask and the exact same thinner longer left eye as the P1 mask. So it did not matter what predator i was on about really. I used wrong wording when i said from the movie i should of said more like the movie suit in promo shots.
still didn't find them, but there are some from Tracker_Predator.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4022973#post4022973 is where my first pictures started. Theresa few

Last edited:
i had the idea of going to the local pet shop..some nice stuff for fish tanks would look great.:wink1:
i have a sneaky feeling thats what AVPR has done...:)
got the desired effect though,,,well done mate

Got mine in yesterday. I'm going to eventually sell my P1 when I get a conversion kit from CREG Customs, but I'm going to be keeping a couple parts including the jungle base. I decided to put my Guardian on Classic's base, but without the animal skin. My original plan was to sell it, but it looks fine without the skin. I'm going to end up selling the skin, battle damaged bio mask, the super predator skull, and the hologram gauntlet w/holograms. My plan, with all that and selling the P1, is to at least break even with this purchase.

Classic01.jpg

Classic02.jpg

Got mine today! This figure is amazing!!!

Seriously, pictures do not do it justice. I also love how when I walk past my detolf, that his little dreds jiggle :)

Amazing...Seriiously awesome.

Another contender for figure of the year. Much nicer than the earlier P1 which is still a pretty nice figure. No comparison though on the sculpt and level of detail. Also based on some of the recent releases a decent value considering everything you get, particularly if you ordered the exclusive. Very happy with this guy. Between Captain America, Superman and this guy (along with "Million Depp march") it's really been a stellar year for Hot Toys.

Got my EX Friday and opened him yesterday. Such an improvement from the original P1, which I have two of (second one still in the box). Nice job HT for making the dreads a lighter material so they can hang down more naturally. Wish they had did that for the P1.

My brother got his today and i have to say i'm super impressed with the level of detail on this figure! I'm also shocked at how big this sucker is. (that's what she said) I can't see how they get much better than this one. :rock

Great figure. But the right leg on mine had a hard time bending forward at the hip. It could go forward, but something would pull it back again. Hard to tell if it was a netting issue, or some crucial bit of plastic not separating/moving in the joint. I kept working it around, and it's gotten a bit better. Anyone else have this issue?

Back