Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes I wish I sold my P1 for a little more money. I made a profit, but I know it could've been larger. I was expecting a couple nibbles within the first few days, not seven committed PM's all in one night. :lol
Ah, well. That sale served its purpose and I was able to get, um... whatever it was I was looking to buy at the time. All's well in the collection, can't complain.

You might want to go with Jack Sparrow first. The Ex. version on SSC is already waitlisted, so it may only be a matter of time before the Reg. has the same fate.

Classic might stick around, though I'm not sure if for much longer.

You might want to go with Jack Sparrow first. The Ex. version on SSC is already waitlisted, so it may only be a matter of time before the Reg. has the same fate.

Both are awesome figs...from the 5 minutes I got to spend with CP the paint apps looked amazing and Jacks likeness and the tailoring is awesome 2 definite must buys.

That is a very tough one, u mite need to flip a coin.

Well that was easy - flipped a coin Jack won! :clap

Both are awesome figs...from the 5 minutes I got to spend with CP the paint apps looked amazing and Jacks likeness and the tailoring is awesome 2 definite must buys.

For sure and do intend on getting both.

Yah I'm thinking I'll get Sparrow first as its already in stock a lot of places and flex Classic for Feb/March. I think these two really take a great leap forward and raise the bar from their previous iterations that lot of other figures have failed to do so. One expects this from Hot Toys but its not always guaranteed - saying this as I look at my TF Bats :slap :lol

I wanted him in the extreme pose I had my P1 in like this.....sadly he is not that "flexible" and way to tall to fit in my detolf. No worries though, I set it up another way.

Here is the ol P1 how I used to have him.

fux2c2.jpg

That's a nice log he's on. Very cool display.

How is it on the 1:1 prop and in the movie, when Classic Predator doesn't have a left lens due to it not being there from the battle damage?
Because lots about this new Classic toy is more P1 than classic. Especially the undamaged Bio which we never saw in Preds and only in promo shots. so i'll treat as a p1 bio as that is the only way it can be explained without making it sound like the mask is warped. Because in reality neither of the Bio masks that come with Classic look like they did from Predators or Predator they are just similar. So i opted for the answer that made some kind of movie related explanation and didnt make it look like the toy had a flaw.

Stop bullying me!

Woah, just got 2nd Batch Classic. There is alot more difference than once thought between this and batch 1. I will try and take some pictures..

Woah, just got 2nd Batch Classic. There is alot more difference than once thought between this and batch 1. I will try and take some pictures..
is it about their bodies? please say that bodies are similar in paint, quality and so on! i still don't know which one is on its way to me.

The bodies and armour are similar in paint. But they are different. but, i still prefer the first batch paint and face. I will try and explain why i feel when i put up the pictures.

Im still taking pictures while i set him up. Will be up shortly!

please show more about the bodies, at least for me because i don't care about heads, i'll take it off :)

Back