Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the ex in the mail, my last HT order. Fingers crossed it's defect free, will be a nice conclusion to the end of my HT collection.

dscf0980h.jpg

Ahoyyy Matey

cap'n jack is pulling a "curious" look on that germolene.

Mine came today. Looks great and nothing wrong that I can tell. I do like the look of the base, but hate it as a stand. It makes him look off level on it, and you can't put him in too wide of a stance on it.

Got mine in today. No issues at all that I notice. Figure is much bigger than I figured, can not pose him how I was hoping. Looks awesome with the P1 Conversion I did.

I rec'd mine today, got the paint job I wanted which is the 2nd batch and the figure looks great....placed a flex order for a 2nd.

I got mine today as well. This Predator is freakin awesome. I love it. The paint job and body sculpting are incredible. This is in no way a complaint, but I noticed that his left lens on his undamaged helmet is a slight bit smaller than the right. It is still totally awesome.

Back