Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My expected delivery date for my next classic is tomorrow, but when i check the tracking on parcelforce it says that normal business isnt resumed until the 28th :-/

It best be here tomorrow! I want to first batch - 2nd batch comparisonise!

Get mine on Wednesday...Guess my Captain Jack Sparrow will have to tide me over until then! I am loving the detail on these new Hot Toys figures!

Really hope Hot Toys makes a new P2.

Fingers crossed over here as well.

Make that 3,its the only other Predator I want. And its mainly because of the spear,disk,and the mask, yeah definatley the mask. The P2 mask is my favorite probably because Predator 2 was the first Pred movie I had seen. Hell honestly I didnt even know that the P1 and P2 were so different until I came to this forum. :eek: Anyway get my first Pred (Classic) tommorow!:yess:

I think Hot Toys should do a rubbery abdomen for their future predatprs so we can get some ab crunch action! It would help for some great posing

I think Hot Toys should do a rubbery abdomen for their future predatprs so we can get some ab crunch action! It would help for some great posing

in the words of vader "NOOOoooooOOOOOooooo!!!"

Rubber degrades, it can go sticky, oily, dry and then cracked. I dont want that. The moment preds have rubber bodies is the moment i stop buying them

Back