Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even considering that it's a poor P1 likeness... AWESOME FIGURE IN THE END!
Cool pics GBoy, graz! And DUTCH :rock:rock:rock:rock

There are definitely aspects of the head that are not accurate to the P1; but its not enough for me to be bothered.

:exactly::exactly::goodpost:
Might not be accurate an "P1"(its not supposed to anyway) but its still an incredible figure IMO.

Dont tell P. I said that!

I dont know how old all of you are, but I'm old enough that I used to collect the kennar predators when I was in elementary school. I try to remember those figures when I cast judgement on the predator figures available today. I just got my classic predator today, and he's amazing in hand. Im almost positive that I would have peed my pants if I'de seen this when I was still collecting those hideous kennar preds.

I was old enough to know the Kenner figures sucked ass... so seeing these now is totally awesome!

Although I do still own the original 1/6 Predator; the Medicom version... and man is that a terrible looking figure; but when I first saw it I was blown away ;lol

I was old enough to know the Kenner figures sucked ass... so seeing these now is totally awesome!

Although I do still own the original 1/6 Predator; the Medicom version... and man is that a terrible looking figure; but when I first saw it I was blown away ;lol

I didnt know that medicom had made one I had to google after I read your post. You arn't kidding that does look terrible

Music playing:
---Party rock is in the house tonight!---Everybody just have a good time!---And we gonna make you lose your minds!---We just wanna see ya........SHAKE THAT!---

6561567141_f455d22d03_b.jpg

---Every day I'm shuffalin'!!---
6561591867_15e3406fa9_b.jpg

"It's 5 o'clock! B*tch r*ping time!
I'm gonna r*pe me some fine b*tches!"
6561576841_7fc673f69e_b.jpg

"Here we go!
There's a lot here!"
6561601249_b9a977d316_b.jpg

I didnt know that medicom had made one I had to google after I read your post. You arn't kidding that does look terrible

Yep, its really quite bad... but believe it or not this figure was the ____ when it was new. My buddy and I scoured shops in Japan trying to locate this back in 2001, now you can't give 'em away :lol

Here's an image of mine:
avpb.jpg

If I get a chance I'll try to take a side-by-side for ____s and giggles :lol

Yep, its really quite bad... but believe it or not this figure was the ____ when it was new. My buddy and I scoured shops in Japan trying to locate this back in 2001, now you can't give 'em away :lol

Here's an image of mine:
avpb.jpg

45B.jpg

Good lord!!! I don't have time to take pics but I just got mine and this is sooo cool. I only had the guardian and it makes it look like crap. Sooooo glad I got this. Oh, and the paintjob on mine is glossy and rich so I'm very happy.
Pics in a day or two.

Here's an image of mine:
avpb.jpg

Hasbro got it right guys, that's how the predator looked when it self destructed at the end of the film... Geez how could no one catch that!

Loved those Medicoms back in the day, still have them displayed proudly. Waitn for Hot Toys to do a Newborn Alien :impatient: My 2 Classic Predators should be here on Wednesday. First time in my life Christmas will fall on the 28th for me!

I love him and I'm glad he is added to my collection. A really nice piece and i'm happy that HT made him. Looking forward to more preds...

Ordered one EX and one reg and boy do these guys kick azz. I also have 2 of the original HT P1 preds and think those rock as well. Then again I'm not as picky as some of the other peeps here. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Here's a quick pic of my classic with Berserker:

Love these figures! Just got Tracker today as well, looks like Falconer is next for me.

htpreds.jpg

Back