Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's best to keep an eye out in budget supermarkets all year round for suitable display stuff. I lucked out when i was in Netto and they had a bunch of 5 tier glass shelving units for £19.99 each. I bought 2 sets but i really wish id of bought 3.

Nah, you just have to send HT a photo and your paypal receipt. You might have to send back the part for exchange in some cases.They have really great customer service on the odd occasion when you have a broken or missing part.

They even sent me a part for something I accidentally broke, and even though I said it was my fault and I would be happy to pay for the part, they still still sent it for free. I've got over 100 HT figures and have only had to contact them 5 times in ten years.

You usually only get 3 standard responses from them:

"Hello,

Would you please provide the sales receipt & the photo support for our checking?

We will get back to you soon after receiving the above information.

Thanks,
Best regards
KC/ Hot Toys Ltd"

"Hello,

Would you please provide us with your shipping address.

Thanks,
Best regards
KC/ Hot Toys Ltd"

"Hello,

We have sent you the replacement by Hong Kong Registered Mail

RBXXXXXXXXXXXXXCN

Thanks,
Best regards
KC/ Hot Toys Ltd"

If you bothered to read the email you would see they have changed their policy. i have gotten many replacement parts from them over the years. But they are no longer servicing ebay purchases, even if it's a manufacturing fault. I actually don't want a replacement, already got one coming but I was just interested to see if they were admitting any fault here.

"Remarks: After-sales service will only be provided for first-hand purchase via official channels.

After-sales service is not applicable for purchase on online auction sites (e.g. eBay, Yahoo) and unofficial channels."

:monkey4

You can always pull on ebays strings as " item is different than stated " with resolve a problem or whatever. And you could be arsey and pin it on the seller for selling something that was different than the proto. But really it's not their fault.

OMG's pics make me want to punch my self in the face!!!!! So sick!!! i cant wait till friday!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That medi figure is 1/6? Coulda fooled me.

Yeah, back in the day Medicom just had one body style and it's pretty small even to be a 12" figure. What was innovative about the figure (at the time) is the part of the predator you see are rubber body parts that give in a more unique look.

^^^ So thats really a Medicom Predator?!? :horror :horror :horror

It really is... but again, this figure is over 10 years old :lol

If you bothered to read the email you would see they have changed their policy. i have gotten many replacement parts from them over the years. But they are no longer servicing ebay purchases, even if it's a manufacturing fault. I actually don't want a replacement, already got one coming but I was just interested to see if they were admitting any fault here.

"Remarks: After-sales service will only be provided for first-hand purchase via official channels.

After-sales service is not applicable for purchase on online auction sites (e.g. eBay, Yahoo) and unofficial channels."

:monkey4

I know exactly what I'm talking about... That message about purchasing through 'official channels', etc. has been their 'policy' for years now...it's not new. But they still honor paypal receipts, despite what their website used to say... They would definitely want you to send the head back for exchange, though.

They would not like that at all. You would probably have to go into hiding afterwards.:lol
Seriously, they were really aggressive towards me when I pointed out a few things in their NECA predator review. They think only their opinion matters and is right.:thud:

Hell all I said was that "the damn hot toys one was too expensive" amd they freakin blocked me! You can bet I got back at them for it though.

I don't think so..but it will happen.. :lecture

Sure about that? I'd love to see them tackle some LOTR material, but they haven't for whatever reason. They could easily charge $200+ for each one and we'd be able to see where the money went. Some great potential for detail there.

Sure about that? I'd love to see them tackle some LOTR material, but they haven't for whatever reason. They could easily charge $200+ for each one and we'd be able to see where the money went. Some great potential for detail there.

I'd love to see a Gandhalf the Grey DX!

Back