Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think that this guy is out for the general public yet...I believe he was released in a limited batch to celebrate the grand opening of Hot Toy's new store "Toy Sapiens" or something. I still think he is on track for a January/February release.

But wow, these pics have been fantastic...it's also really nice to see the arm have LED lights as well to light up the worlds :D:clap

Correct

And the lights = :yess:

out
1111162233297c4a8a63a80acf.jpg

I am much, MUCH more interested in the statue in the back holding her magnificient breasts, as I'm sure The Mike is too.

Hopefully Hot Toys keeps on making new Preds for you to buy and we get some re-makes of past Preds. Once you pop you won't stop...:lecture :D

They need to (for those who are just coming into this or want improved versions - knowing Hot Toys they'll always find a way to make a great figure even better)
do new versions of

Elder P2
P1
Giger Alien
Cameron Warrior Alien
and why not make a Queen while they're at it !!!

Well i'm just getting into HT Prefs, Shadow was my first and this mysecond i'd love them to revisit some of the past releases, but i'm got into it late and thats my problem, i wpuldn't say no, ut i wont ask for them either as there are some great characters from orhers licences not done at all yet.

If they'd do any though my list would go..

P2
Dutch (end battle)
Alien Warrior
Scar
Hicks

POd at ABCexpress some time ago, when I asked last week they said it should come in December to HK. Let's hope the best.

This figure looks awesome! But... what's with the mesh lenses and the yellower eyes? Other than those, it looks absolutely kickass. The body paint apps are unreal. :rock

IMO the lenses look a lot better than the spherical prototype ones, but the paint job on his skin looks too pale almost.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this fig supposed to come with a fused mouthpiece to attach the masks onto his face? Not seeing it in the pics. Could they be glued behind the masks so that one could just directly attach the masks onto the mandible ports?

All in all, can't wait! :yess:

IMO the lenses look a lot better than the spherical prototype ones

I'm with you, there. They're less accurate, but the quality is a big step higher (the prototype lenses were a black matte color, ew...).

Haha, too right. Should be on his way to me well before Christmas.:woo

Sideshow hasn't updated the product page nor my order with any new information, so we'll have to stay tuned. Super-pumped, though!

Last edited:
Looks like this is the 1st lot for those who POed it at anicon. Can't wait for the regular version. I can't wait to use that diorama base on the trio!

Wow, I really thought this didn't have the arm for the plasma caster...which looked ridiculous in the preview pics we saw.

Now this has really stepped up as a MUST HAVE.

at least he looks a lot more like a b@d@$$ predator than the HT Big Chap Alien looks like the 1979 Alien IMO.
although this Predator hardly resembles the movie ones, it's still incredibly badass and much better than their big chap figure.
i agree.
he looks exactly like somebody did something bad to his ass.
now he is Badass.

so this moment came: people finally begin to discuss what figure from Tsang was worse.
maybe one day he will be fired at last.

Back