Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I
If not wrong the movie classic lenses shown black as well?

I guess you could take a sharpie and color the lenses black

I been lurking this thread and waiting for pics, that pic is not as good as I hoped,

The head looks good but it does look exactly like the shadow predator's head shape i could be wrong about this.I think he will look great on are shelf's , the lighting is very bright and with a white background is not helping him.

from bbicn
192820mzygronpb6yn2pog.jpg

192816bzm6zdd6wm6mwzdm.jpg

193107r7owh7wowilbwmm7.jpg

193105lz8zqharj2shlels.jpg

193319k0a6tdukvvywtt9a.jpg

193324dmpyijcddsy0sqig.jpg

193329tl0zpqdpke03gjpf.jpg

193334o588xsnxxo8lklxt.jpg

192822y3uvjq9rlzvpqb3l.jpg

It doesnt look that any of the armor is removable right? i dont really like the paint apps on the head and armor for some reason

Looks like there's some serious flash being used. The coloring shown so far is probably a bit deceptive. As for the mandibles, they need to be futzed with Shadow Predator to look seamless, as was the case with previous Preds. I fear this is falling into the same old trend with HT figures where initial pics taken are really horrible and unrepresentative of the figure in realistic lighting conditions after some futzing. Panic may well be undue.

Looks like there's some serious flash being used. The coloring shown so far is probably a bit deceptive. As for the mandibles, they need to be futzed with Shadow Predator to look seamless, as was the case with previous Preds. I fear this is falling into the same old trend with HT figures where initial pics taken are really horrible and unrepresentative of the figure in realistic lighting conditions after some futzing. Panic may well be undue.

Hope your right.:pray:

Usually best, at least, to wait for pics from OMG that are well futzed and in good lighting. This is a very common phenomenon with HT figures. It could be that this figure has issues, but I wouldn't take much at all away from these preliminary pictures.

I guess you could take a sharpie and color the lenses black

I been lurking this thread and waiting for pics, that pic is not as good as I hoped,

Different material still,that lenses should be same as they used on berserker,falconer,tracker....

Yeah,the paint job seem doesn't as good berserker release though. :(

Love how they have the bio sit in so tightly by having it connect to where the mandibles go but seriously they need to work on the lenses! It is mesh in the movie but not silver mesh! And the lens sizes are too big and round looking. Looks oogly. I like how it looks more squinty and aggressive in the movie.

Different material still,that lenses should be same as they used on berserker,falconer,tracker....

Yeah,the paint job seem doesn't as good berserker release though. :(

From the recent pics, the fig definitely looks like it has a better paint job than berserker. That figure was a complete mess, and IMO they tried to do something that they couldn't. With this figure the spotting looks great, and doesn't look randomly applied. Really neat apps. Just not a fan of the face and those vastly different colors on his dome and face. Oh and those black spots running down his dome look too lightly applied, as in there should be more spots in between the gaps.

Cool, why don't you upload them? The box looks pretty great.

PS: It looks to have a Special edition sticker. Remind me what these are for again?

386991_244232675638730_138228759572456_741938_1366202602_n.jpg

Back