Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^I'm pretty sure (or hope rather) once we get some better pics that seam between the mandibles and the mouth won't be so apparent.

I'm diggin how this pred looks though. Love the light up feature for the forearm holo

I don't like your face
the coloration is not good
We hope to be a faulty copy

Sadly I agree to a degree. Looks like a base sculpt and someone sculpted his face and forehead onto the dome and forgot to paint it.

And his forehead does look a little squished.

Add: Just about to blow my cash on a Tracker... hopefully this guy doesn't ship till next year. :pray:

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this fig supposed to come with a fused mouthpiece to attach the masks onto his face? Not seeing it in the pics. Could they be glued behind the masks so that one could just directly attach the masks onto the mandible ports?

Well observed. Maybe it is glued behind the masks.:dunno

They really need to get rid of interchangeable mandibles. They look awful.

For this price we should get interchangeable heads not mandibles.

senzanomeas.jpg

I hope this is not the final production run. I'm not liking how they did the eyes and paint on the forehead. I prefer the color and eye paint on the proto (left pic).

This figure looks awesome! But... what's with the mesh lenses and the yellower eyes? Other than those, it looks absolutely kickass. The body paint apps are unreal. :rock

I'm with you,just don like the lenses of now,why they change that prototype to instead this ?? :slap

If not wrong the movie classic lenses shown black as well?

My friend just called Toy Hunter since he PO'd @ Ani-Com and the staff there said that this won't be release until Jan-Feb and when he asked about the circulating pics of the suppose-to-be released Classic Pred, they didn't comment about it. :confused:

My friend just called Toy Hunter since he PO'd @ Ani-Com and the staff there said that this won't be release until Jan-Feb and when he asked about the circulating pics of the suppose-to-be released Classic Pred, they didn't comment about it. :confused:

Maybe another one stolen loose from the factory like that Milla figure? :dunno

Back