Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope i can find a original p1 left gauntlet/bicep armor as it is the last piece i need to make a p1 ( i can make the side pouch myself ). I can see they are on ebay but the prices are always way over what i am willing top spend giving its only a 1cm piece of body armor im after.. Though i have a feeling the strap on the p1's bicep armor would snap trying to get it over the classic's gauntlet anyway. It would be nice if people made them. Asmuch as Classic is an awesome Predator figure im totally going to make Classic into a full fledged P1 and give him the original's jungle base and give the Camp base to Berserker (once i have all the bits to complete the p1)

Also, i was playing around for afew hours before and decided to take this snap

photo0001bj.jpg

/cocktease >_>

Do it. Buy one Predator and One Super Predator >_>

Berserker is seriously awesome. And different enough looking than a regular Predator to justify owning " one of each breed " kind of thing.

I was gonna post something to the effect of - 'is that? Naw couldn't be. How have you got...whaaaaaa?' :lol Glad I didn't.
I was going to post it in better lighting. I took some pictures where it is lifelike and say nothing. But i didnt want people to think i was trolling rather than having a play so i half let the cat out of the bag. I quite often like to put placeholders of figures im waiting for so i can picture it. I was going to make a Fatburn but my printer didnt have enough ink
That logic isn't half-bad. :lecture
Go on go on go on go onnnnn! You can sell him as easy as you buy him if he is not your cup of tea!

Question since i didnt find the thread to it,

Hot Toys did announce a Samurai Predator, Which movie he appeared on?

and Regarding to buying a One Predator, i would surely go with the classic over any other type of Predator

Still dunno how I'm going to display my classic yet. Very limited on space in my detolfs. I was thinking of displaying him with my original p1. And have Dutch and Royce on the same shelf. Wonder if he'll be shorter like in the movie.

I really hope i can find a original p1 left gauntlet/bicep armor as it is the last piece i need to make a p1 ( i can make the side pouch myself ). I can see they are on ebay but the prices are always way over what i am willing top spend giving its only a 1cm piece of body armor im after.. Though i have a feeling the strap on the p1's bicep armor would snap trying to get it over the classic's gauntlet anyway. It would be nice if people made them. Asmuch as Classic is an awesome Predator figure im totally going to make Classic into a full fledged P1 and give him the original's jungle base and give the Camp base to Berserker (once i have all the bits to complete the p1)

Also, i was playing around for afew hours before and decided to take this snap

photo0001bj.jpg

/cocktease >_>

is the classic predator of predatorS movie already out?!?!

It isnt. He is on my shelf.

I made him out of paper, cardboard and glue ect >_>

Back