Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still can't believe that Shadow is still up for order. He has been there for a long ass time.

And i hope Classic comes out this November, like Sideshow says, but I doubt he will.

Still can't believe that Shadow is still up for order. He has been there for a long ass time.

And i hope Classic comes out this November, like Sideshow says, but I doubt he will.

He will sit there for a while along with "Noland", because they are both poor and overpriced figures.

Overpriced maybe but Poor :cuckoo:

Shadow predator is decent at most. "Noland" is an unnecessary character with no background based on 5 minutes of the worst acting I have ever seen. I have no idea why HT is wasting time and money for this grotesque piece of plastic.

But those are exclusives and are available in time for tho cons, they are oct-nov because HT is making more to meet demand.

Whereas this figure is a standard release and like all others will be on pre-order for about 6 months.

SSC is still showing his release date as November. Just going on what they have listed. :dunno

Right around the corner, first Batman, then this and maybe Superman?

I already received my charge notice for Batman. Hot Toys shows that Superman, Jack Sparrow, and Indy are coming around November (I have all of these on order).

I got my 20 day charge notice for both Predator and Batman yesterday. Im thinking I'll have them by mid October maybe...

Did you? I have Batman Begins Bats and Predator on PO, yet only received for Bats.

Did you Flex the Predator? I did, that's why I think I didn't get the notice on him.

Just read your last response. Shadow and Batman are coming out at the same time.

I'm seriously hoping Sideshow is on the money with that release date. I always make sure I have the money for a collectible accounted for before I PO it, so afterwards, all I have to do is hope it comes out as soon as possible! Super-pumped for the HT Predator goodness coming our way at the end of this year. :yess:

I'm seriously hoping Sideshow is on the money with that release date. I always make sure I have the money for a collectible accounted for before I PO it, so afterwards, all I have to do is hope it comes out as soon as possible! Super-pumped for the HT Predator goodness coming our way at the end of this year. :yess:

Knowing Sideshow, they'll wait 'til the end of October or even November then change the projected release date.

I feel guilty w/ this statement of yours Blade cause everytime I pre-order a figure, I still haven't got any idea on how will pay it when it arrives. I just work things out when I know that item arrived. :thud:

So far, so good but I might meet my match when I pre-order that Iron Monger. :slap

Btw, love your reviews on youtube, keep it up! :wink1:

You mean this one?

284097_10150249507312344_58690437343_7773451_5135814_n.jpg

Back