Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel guilty w/ this statement of yours Blade cause everytime I pre-order a figure, I still haven't got any idea on how will pay it when it arrives. I just work things out when I know that item arrived. :thud:

So far, so good but I might meet my match when I pre-order that Iron Monger. :slap

Btw, love your reviews on youtube, keep it up! :wink1:

Glad I'm not the only one, haha.

You mean this one?

284097_10150249507312344_58690437343_7773451_5135814_n.jpg

Yeah, thanks. I forgot there was an official pic of the back of him.

I ordered the Sideshow exclusive version of this a while ago, but I am having second thoughts on perhaps just picking up the normal edition at a local retailer. Anyone have experience with Sideshow shipments to Canada? It seems they only use Fedex and declares the full value so I am afraid customs and duties will be killer (I am assuming the chance of import fees is 100%). Any Canadians on the board with past experience with ordering from Sideshow? :/

I ordered the Sideshow exclusive version of this a while ago, but I am having second thoughts on perhaps just picking up the normal edition at a local retailer. Anyone have experience with Sideshow shipments to Canada? It seems they only use Fedex and declares the full value so I am afraid customs and duties will be killer (I am assuming the chance of import fees is 100%). Any Canadians on the board with past experience with ordering from Sideshow? :/

I ordered the Ex, i could get it cheaper locally, but i really like the Ex

You'll probably be paying an extra $50, at least.

But... but the skull! This one has arguably one of the coolest trophy skulls included. It'll be interesting to see how the price will hike on feeBay for it, once he sells out. Not a bad value on this, especially if you go for that extra accessory. He may be $225, but he's packed.

The exclusive skull is from a Super predator isn't it? I dunno how fussed I am about having that myself. Like Pazu, tempted to cancel my SS order due to inevitability of customs fees and just order a second regular edition at Toys2.

Wish we could easily get the EX versions in the UK. I would love to get the Super skull as I have loads of other skulls littered around my predators feet.

Feebay will have it at £60, which is silly.

Yeah I feel bad for you guys :( here in the states I pay 14 dollars for shipping from California to New Jersey and sometimes shipping is free:lecture

Wish we could easily get the EX versions in the UK. I would love to get the Super skull as I have loads of other skulls littered around my predators feet.

Feebay will have it at £60, which is silly.

You may as well just get the Ex if the skull alone would cost $60.

You may as well just get the Ex if the skull alone would cost $60.

I honestly wish I could. Now have it order and half paid for with no refunds so cant.
All I can hope for is someone to sell the Super skull really cheap (not going to happen).

My worry about getting the awesome editions direct from SSC is the importation and handling fees. Every time I ask or try to figure them out myself, I get nowhere. I understand its not like a flat rate but to have a close but rough idea would greatly help me.

Back