Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait.

Gah, this figure's got it all! I mean yeah, we're not getting the removable opening medkit, the shoulder cannon may not be poseable (it should be though, seriously), but look at everything it comes with! This is probably the most exciting Hot Toys release of the year for me (and it's been a pretty awesome year already)!

I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait.

Gah, this figure's got it all! I mean yeah, we're not getting the removable opening medkit, the shoulder cannon may not be poseable (it should be though, seriously), but look at everything it comes with! This is probably the most exciting Hot Toys release of the year for me (and it's been a pretty awesome year already)!

I'm excited for this figure but not super pumped just yet. I know it's going to be one of those figures though, that once you own him and open him up, he'll blow you away with his awesomeness.

wait a sec, who said the shoulder cannon wasn't poseable?

Just a guess, is all. None of the display photos nor prototype images show the cannon in a raised and/or turned pose. Plus the original P1's specs list stated that the cannon was articulated, while this one's doesn't say anything.

I'm hoping it turns out to be poseable, but so far, we haven't seen anything to prove it.

What are some of you talking about November for?
SSC's FLEXpay schedule doesn't end till December, which means we won't see this figure till around Christmas/early January.

Sideshow puts his release date at November, which is somewhat odd. Awesome, but more than a little unlikely.

This is probably the most exciting Hot Toys release of the year for me (and it's been a pretty awesome year already)!

Hmm, I'm actually giving my nod for most exciting upcoming HT release jointly to Chris Reeve Superman and Keaton Batman....and Nicholson Joker....and Batmobile.

I know it's going to be one of those figures though, that once you own him and open him up, he'll blow you away with his awesomeness.

:goodpost: Same here. I know I'm gonna love the figure, but the awesomeness will truly come when he is in hand. This same thing has happened with a lot of HT figures lately it seems.

I just pre-ordered this figure, I don't own any predator figures, so I'm sure I'll be impressed with it when I get it in hand. I just hope it comes out this year, waiting for it to come out next year would be to painful.

Hmm, I'm actually giving my nod for most exciting upcoming HT release jointly to Chris Reeve Superman and Keaton Batman....and Nicholson Joker....and Batmobile.

When it comes to HT, you can just throw them all as "exciting releases". I agree with you, but I switch out Joker with Captain America and IM Mark V.:wave

Back