Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another reason I don't buy figures specifically to flip. I wouldn't be able to resist opening them!
This is why i will never believe auctions on ebay with " figure is brand new and only opened up and inspected to make sure everything was there ".

Its so obvious whats happened. The figure has been flying around the room like superman and air machine gunning at the other figures before the auction pictures were taken!

This is why i will never believe auctions on ebay with " figure is brand new and only opened up and inspected to make sure everything was there ".

Its so obvious whats happened. The figure has been flying around the room like superman and air machine gunning at the other figures before the auction pictures were taken!

:rotfl :rotfl :lol

:exactly: :goodpost:

Exactly, and it doesn't matter what license it is and how little interest I have in it. HT figures are all so amazing now I just couldn't help myself - its getting opened.

Most of them are obviously opened, but you are oversizing with the "flying". I doubt any mature person would do such thing to very expensive figures [unless he/she is very immature emotionally]. I didn't counted in kids, because not many of them can shell out 250 dollars for a limited edition figure.

Ha ha ha
But you're so exaggerating about flying around the room. I never do that. I play with them in the bath tub like everyone else.

Most of them are obviously opened, but you are oversizing with the "flying". I doubt any mature person would do such thing to very expensive figures [unless he/she is very immature emotionally]. I didn't counted in kids, because not many of them can shell out 250 dollars for a limited edition figure.
No, I suspect about 80-90%+ of "collectors" make their figures fly around the room, creating "k-chow k-chow!" sounds with their mouths.

saw this guy in person at toy hunters, he looks awesome!!! I took some pics might post them if anyone wants...

Alright they are nothing great but here you go, also included a vid.
25k5s2x.jpg

vpet84.jpg

https://tinypic.com/r/2mesvhc/7]View My Video
View My Video

Back