Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for some reason I think the lens on his mask is off. Isn't it suppose to be indented in the mask instead of popping off But im still excited anyways

for some reason I think the lens on his mask is off. Isn't it suppose to be indented in the mask instead of popping off But im still excited anyways

Good observation -- yes the lens of the Classic / P1 should be flat like ski googles / oakley blades...not bubbled

Scar Pred had the same problem in proto but got fixed and came out great

If we treat this figure as just a great Predator figure I'm sure he will be fine. He's a mix of P1 and Classic anyways so to me he's just a cool looking Predator by Hot Toys.

The lenses form bubbles, whereas Classic/Pred 1's masks' lenses were flat.

Ahhh... The do look slightly spherical, but that's the way Classics are supposed to be, I think.

He's based on P1 but he's not an exact copy.

186469_2010070701030150.jpg

:lol What's the problem?

No problems with the figure so far except that his hands are a little small(movie acurate or not), and I wish the med kit was detachable like the original pred. Aside from these things, this looks to be a kick-ass figure.

I have no clue why they say November but the Flexpay schedule ends in December. That's really bothering me.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Sideshow is a pretty reputable website. You will eventually get the figure from them. It's not a matter of "if" but "when."

Back