Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
everybody keeps expecting this thing to come with more P1 accessories when it isn't even in the same movie.

:exactly:

Originally, many months ago I did think that they might put out some accessories with Classic for P1 but after seeing official specs and pics it's painfully obvious this is Classic from Predators.

the classic has enough accessories for me.
he's not p1, not 100% accurate classic, but he's one bad-a$$ predator for sure,and the one to own.

Even tho I've got the P1, i'll be getting classic for sure. I can understand HT not including the med kit. It's just cool they included the non damaged biohelm. Still tempted to get Berzerker to go next to this guy but I'm stil a bit sad about how fairly small he is :(

Even tho I've got the P1, i'll be getting classic for sure. I can understand HT not including the med kit. It's just cool they included the non damaged biohelm. Still tempted to get Berzerker to go next to this guy but I'm stil a bit sad about how fairly small he is :(

Perhaps you'll be able to use your P1 as Classic and that way he'll be about the right size next to Berserker. If you can take the extra KPH-exclusive gear from the P1 figure and put them on the Classic pred figure to turn him into your P1, you're sorted.

Debating on this figure. I have all 3 Preds, but I dont know if I really need this guy in my collection. The only other pred I have is Gort, and hes just by himself with a hodgepodge of other figures. Sonot really, sure, and TBH the 89 Bat stuff is just so daunting since its so expensive, so I gotta have my priorities!

Debating on this figure. I have all 3 Preds, but I dont know if I really need this guy in my collection. The only other pred I have is Gort, and hes just by himself with a hodgepodge of other figures. Sonot really, sure, and TBH the 89 Bat stuff is just so daunting since its so expensive, so I gotta have my priorities!

Just PO it!:D

Perhaps you'll be able to use your P1 as Classic and that way he'll be about the right size next to Berserker. If you can take the extra KPH-exclusive gear from the P1 figure and put them on the Classic pred figure to turn him into your P1, you're sorted.

This exactly what I plan on doing once I get the Classic Pred.

This exactly what I plan on doing once I get the Classic Pred.

I'm gonna give it a go. Once I get Baloos P1 mask it might require a headswap too though - his mask may only fit the original P1 sculpt. So if I want that mask with the taller Classic Predator body I may need to exchange heads between them...hope that'll be possible. It might be. I was able to swap heads between the P1 and Wolf body by also swapping the necks. I know this is a new body again but well...we'll see.

I'm gonna give it a go. Once I get Baloos P1 mask it might require a headswap too though - his mask may only fit the original P1 sculpt. So if I want that mask with the taller Classic Predator body I may need to exchange heads between them...hope that'll be possible. It might be. I was able to swap heads between the P1 and Wolf body by also swapping the necks. I know this is a new body again but well...we'll see.

I'm hoping that by the time that my name is reached on Baloo's list that he has a way of making his bio conform to the new Classic's head. If this figure isn't out yet, then I'll just tell him to knock my name down the list. I won't mind waiting even longer to have one of his masterpieces fit the Classic. The more pics I see of Classic the more my P1 looks like a cheap toy.

pics from bbs.bbicn
012045h3wqhn0wkt8ulm06.jpg

0120548zmhp2ow5skk2pgh.jpg

012106aaq1zdd0u1n3ym5k.jpg

source link:
https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=124874&extra=page=1

If that's the mass produced version, likeness or not, this thing is the buy of the year.

Back