Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How 'bout a Predator/Matrix tie-in? Display him unmasked with that mouthpiece on. "Tell me, what good is a phone call if you're unable to speak?"

I buy all my Hot Toys figures from ebay. Price includes EMS express shipping too.:wink1:

But is it inside the euro zone? Because if it's outside the euro zone there's a heavy possibility for customs if I did the same. :gah:

EDIT: BTW, which sellers do you usually use? Or is it "random"?

the classic predator on the youtube video at stgcc , looks like the dreads are longer, then the one on the sdcc youtube video, and looks much better.

Wasn't going to do it, originally had zero interest in another predator figure as I didn't get any of the super preds.... but I broke down and POed the EX from SS today after reading through this thread. I figure I can display him mask-less as I always have the mask on my P1.

Too much goodness not to get him. He'll look nice displayed next to his older brother.
DSCN1217.jpg

DSCN1050.jpg

:1-1:

See thats my thinking too. Ill display my original P1 with mask and the classic with out the mask.

Wasn't going to do it, originally had zero interest in another predator figure as I didn't get any of the super preds.... but I broke down and POed the EX from SS today after reading through this thread. I figure I can display him mask-less as I always have the mask on my P1.

Too much goodness not to get him. He'll look nice displayed next to his older brother.
DSCN1217.jpg

DSCN1050.jpg

:1-1:

I really want to display Classic masked and unmasked. Though I may try to port at least one over onto the smaller P1 body. I believe the size compared to Berserker would be more accurate that way.

See thats my thinking too. Ill display my original P1 with mask and the classic with out the mask.

Will probably display them the other way around. I just love the BD mask of this new Classic Pred so I'm planning to display him like that while the old P1 will be posed in his "rawring" stance!

Every time I look at pics of this excellent figure, I can't help but wish for a re-release of the brilliant Falconer with a removable mask. It's the only one I really want out of the gallery of Predators to date.

Will probably display them the other way around. I just love the BD mask of this new Classic Pred so I'm planning to display him like that while the old P1 will be posed in his "rawring" stance!

Same here. I really like the battle damaged mask. Although I can see myself swapping between masked and unmasked alot.:D

Back