Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm kinda new here and I'm late on this, but I'm gonna be using this guy as the a place for the original Pred in my collection! I know he doesn't have the trophy belts and stuff but still. He looks amazing! :D

This will be my 3rd Predator. I have P1 and just bought Berserker. I had plans to buy a Cleaner but its to expensive.

This will be my 6th pred.. i wasnt too interested in the falconer nor the berserker preds,but did grab a tracker.

So far i have tracker, lost,Cleaner, P1, and guardian preds,Think this new classic is gonna look superb with his holo's and that superb looking stand:yess:

No 3 for me got P1 first then payed an arm and a leg for the p2 battle damaged.
Would like to pick up the berserker and tracker.
Are they worth getting

Pre-ordered this guy the other day and I can't wait to get it, it'll be my 4th Hot Toys figure and my second Pred (third if you count Machiko). Now I need to find the parts to make him my P1 since I missed that one when it came out.

I had to order this Pred he looks too awesome to pass up. Lately I've been getting more and more HTs. That's dangerous :lol

I had to order this Pred he looks too awesome to pass up. Lately I've been getting more and more HTs. That's dangerous :lol

Yup,,HT collecting is pretty dangerous... before HT i used to collect 6" scale( mcfarlane,neca,etc)..there all gone now, apart from few things i couldnt let go of,,( battlestar galactica,farscape,Dr who 6",,and of course my boxes and boxes of star wars)....
..but the rest,,easliy sold ,,now in the room there is 2 lovely glass cases packed with HTs:yess:..
....and more on the way...:hi5:

Stll sitting on the fence on this.

It has been a long time since i purchased a hot toys...last purchase was a battle damaged p2 two years ago. Successfully fended off HT temptation after temptation..Mkiv, MKvi...jack sparrow...spiderman..superman...

But this one looks good!

Your worth it m8 and we appreciate what you do :1-1:

+1 Couldn't agree more Crimsonbob :exactly:

Will have to order another pallet me thinks, unbelievable support from you UK freaks, makes the hard work I do so worthwhile.

THANK YOU ;)

Just keep doing what you're doing WaiMan and you'll always have my custom :hi5:

Just Pre Ordered :yess::yess::yess:

Kindest regards
Mark

Back