Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah, I forgot about posting my "don't feed the trolls" sign :lol
Yeah, kinda ironic that she posts about NECA trolls when no one was making any such posts. She just trolls about trolling that isn't there :lol

And of course, there's Riddick with his dumb comments, but he trolls every thread. It's not like he's supporting one company and bashing fans of the other. He just bashes everyone :cuckoo:

See here for Hex's contributions to Butter's closed thread about classic predator -

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3673468#post3673468

And her post here:

These are the things she has had to say since the official pics of Classic appeared while everyone else has been praising the figure and posting about their plans when they get it.

I say again: Irony.

:nana: Stalker much? Ironic? I though I was on your ignore list, A-Dev. I'm currently on 24/7 call to perform emergency and trauma surgery, so please forgive me if I don't write my exact feelings and motives when posting everything I write (sarcasm). The iphone isn't the best tool for me to write a novella, so people like you don't get all confused and offended. :lol

Ironic is also NECA having so many threads on a high-end collectible forum (the Aliens and Robots section, anyway). And the same people who frequent those threads are in the Hot Toys threads whining about accuracy and price, how they are so fragile, full of defects and QC issues. It's boring and tiring reading through all these peoples high fiving and butt slapping to find a shred of interesting conversation or information.

With all that said, I have 2 Classic's on order, and I think they are the bees knees as far as 1/6 collectables go -- they really are beautiful creations. I don't have any issues with the sculpt, accessories, or price. That goes for P1 and Wolf, too. And yes, I have played around with the NECA 1/4 scale Predators and it's light years ahead of them in terms of sculpt, accessories, articulation, quality, and every other department, bar size. But, size isn't everything, is it? :lol

:nana: Stalker much? Ironic? I though I was on your ignore list, A-Dev. I'm currently on 24/7 call to perform emergency and trauma surgery, so please forgive me if I don't write my exact feelings and motives when posting everything I write (sarcasm). The iphone isn't the best tool for me to write a novella, so people like you don't get all confused and offended. :lol

Ironic is also NECA having so many threads on a high-end collectible forum (the Aliens and Robots section, anyway). And the same people who frequent those threads are in the Hot Toys threads whining about accuracy and price, how they are so fragile, full of defects and QC issues. It's boring and tiring reading through all these peoples high fiving and butt slapping to find a shred of interesting conversation or information.

With all that said, I have 2 Classic's on order, and I think they are the bees knees as far as 1/6 collectables go -- they really are beautiful creations. I don't have any issues with the sculpt, accessories, or price. That goes for P1 and Wolf, too. And yes, I have played around with the NECA 1/4 scale Predators and it's light years ahead of them in terms of sculpt, accessories, articulation, quality, and every other department, bar size. But, size isn't everything, is it? :lol

Hex is insane. :monkey4

I agree, be careful..

REEAAAKTWOOOOONNNN!!!! Come get your wife already!
C'mon guys. She's on emergency trauma surgery call. Get her all riled up and someone's liable to leave the hospital with an arm coming out of their forehead :nono

P1 is sculpted nicely - just not as accurate as Neca 1/4 -- in terms of likeness -- the classic is a different story - it's a much better sculpt and resemble the p1 more than the first p1....

I wouldn't say that the sculpt of HT is light years ahead - in terms of accessories -- apples and oranges the 1/6 scale figures (like the 12" GI Joe heritage from which it is born) feature lots of accessories and clothes etc -
the Neca figures are action figures (star wars figure heritage and the name of the game here is few accessories...just enough articulation

I like and have both HT and Neca - each with their drawbacks and pluses...but its easy to tell what appears to match the subject more than another...which has more accessories...which is bigger/smaller ...doesn't make one better than another...in terms of quality - as much as I love Hot toys, lets not forget there are issues with pegs braking, tiny parts cracking, rubber falling apart -- I wouldn't place HT over Neca in all aspects -- it depends on which figures you get...

Classic is a much better sculpt and resemble the p1 more than the first p1

You can say it again, again, again and again and again and again and again and again...

boring.gif

C'mon guys. She's on emergency trauma surgery call. Get her all riled up and someone's liable to leave the hospital with an arm coming out of their forehead :nono

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

P1 is sculpted nicely - just not as accurate as Neca 1/4 -- in terms of likeness -- the classic is a different story - it's a much better sculpt and resemble the p1 more than the first p1....

I wouldn't say that the sculpt of HT is light years ahead - in terms of accessories -- apples and oranges the 1/6 scale figures (like the 12" GI Joe heritage from which it is born) feature lots of accessories and clothes etc -
the Neca figures are action figures (star wars figure heritage and the name of the game here is few accessories...just enough articulation

I like and have both HT and Neca - each with their drawbacks and pluses...but its easy to tell what appears to match the subject more than another...which has more accessories...which is bigger/smaller ...doesn't make one better than another...in terms of quality - as much as I love Hot toys, lets not forget there are issues with pegs braking, tiny parts cracking, rubber falling apart -- I wouldn't place HT over Neca in all aspects -- it depends on which figures you get...

:exactly::goodpost:

it's light years ahead of them in terms of sculpt
Oh really? I guess when you think the movie Predator looks like a shinny toy I'd say yeah you're dead on. Oh the sweet loyal fans out there. Justify all you want and enjoy the skinny.

it's light years ahead of them in terms of sculpt
Oh really? I guess when you think the movie Predator looks like a shinny toy I'd say yeah you're dead on. Oh the sweet loyal fans out there. Justify all you want and enjoy the skinny.

My friend, anyone who thinks the HTs sculpt is even SLIGHTLY better have obviously never even seen the 1st predator movie:lol
Your sculpt is dead on accurate.

Back