Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The original one is much better in my opinion [photoshopped eyebrows made him look less scary for some reason], but it's hard to spot a difference anyway so who cares.

Sorry to ask , only because i remember there was a debate about the extra head.Is there an extra head or just two masks?The new pictures would show the battle damage mask off and thats new.

IMO this figure totally rocks...and I have it on PO of course but somehow the head just looks off. Not sure how to explain but this headsculpt looks to thin and somewhat anime-like. Tankman 1/4 P1 still closer (headsculpt). 100% my opinion only, and I am still very psyched for the figure!

Wow i was very excited about two heads.Kind of sad , i was going to put the new one on my P1.

Hot toys always displays the figure with the head and bio on and a head on its own to show you what the sculpt looks like. But yeah 2 heads would be nice hell anything extra is nice :)

The head wouldnt of fit onto a p1 though as the new Predators use ball jointed necks

Few shots of classic from STGCC.
2hp1w9d.jpg

nlquyb.jpg

52mj39.jpg

nqsbqd.jpg

2iufam1.jpg
These are great pics, bplus73. Could you point us to where they came from and if there are more of any other Hot Toy figures on display at STGCC? Thanks.

It's like Hot Toys has been listening to our conversations, because they're now displaying him to prove that he can in fact touch his own gauntlet computer, and with both masks off to prove he only includes one head :p

I think the neck looks a little long, but maybe it'll be able to be tucked forward more. I've mentioned it before, but i really hope they do something better with the visors of the helmets; they look pretty cheap with just black matte paint slopped into the eye sockets. Ideally they'd fit some actual glossy (heavily tinted) translucent plastic in there.

they put this support form.
This is a good thing (I had difficulties to adjust mask Berserker)
Maybe now they will not have to make compromises in the sculpture of the head and mask
We hope that it is included in a future Predator figures

Although 2 heads are better than one:hi5:

I've thought the face looks off since we first saw it but I also think it looks ___king cool. I mean if we have to have an 'interpretation' instead of a dead-on accurate sculpt this will do the job. I really want to display this face.

I've thought the face looks off since we first saw it but I also think it looks ___king cool. I mean if we have to have an 'interpretation' instead of a dead-on accurate sculpt this will do the job. I really want to display this face.

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

Eventhough that is true it isnt their fault for thinking there was 2 heads. Berserker didnt have 2 mask's and the Bio on the classics head did look too tight fitted to fit over the closed mandibles so one option was that it either plugged directly into the head or that the BD mask was a permanent fixture on one head and the other head was for the regular bio. We didnt know they were using a mouth piece to get the bio on till now.

I never for a minute believed there would be two heads. But I can understand what you saying. I guess I just figure Hot Toys would know what they're doing.

OFFICIAL PICS SHOWED TWO HEADS. NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE. PEOPLE HAD A RIGHT TO BELIEVE THEY WERE GETTING TWO.

..based on the pics.

Back