Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to see a new standard base and support system. It'd be nice to have diorama bases all the time but I know we won't get that lucky. I prefer the 'nut clutchers'.:D

Few shots of classic from STGCC.
2hp1w9d.jpg

nlquyb.jpg

52mj39.jpg

nqsbqd.jpg

2iufam1.jpg

A masterpiece. The new head sculpt is absolutely brilliant. He looks even better on real photos than in staged ones.

but,but, it's classic from predators not p1.

Not to me it's not going to be. :monkey1

But honestly though, I can see where that complaint stems from. Classic had really long dreads in the movie. But you might as well complain that the face looks too much like P1, and that the mandibles aren't supposed to close, just like the movie.:monkey1

Not to me it's not going to be. :monkey1

But honestly though, I can see where that complaint stems from. Classic had really long dreads in the movie. But you might as well complain that the face looks too much like P1, and that the mandibles aren't supposed to close, just like the movie.:monkey1

no, only the dreads bother me.

Awesome, theres partially closed mandibles, open mandibles and a "mouthpiece" you plug in for when the mask is to be put on. I like this much better.

Im totally in love with the figure. He is definitely similar to the 1987 original, which is obviously in plus [his short dreads and smaller mask are the most important factors that bring him very close to 1987 predator]. Long dreads should be reserved for "super-predators" like berserker etc.

And again - good job HOT TOYS.

PS. The only downside is that he is still months away.

Last edited:
Im totally in love with the figure. He is definitely closer to the 1987 original which is obviously in plus [his short dreads and smaller mask definitely makes him similar to 1987 predator].

Good job HOT TOYS.

PS. The only downside is that he is still months away.

More time to save, though.:yess:

Back