PREDATORS – Mr. Black Mask Life-Size Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This honestly wasn't hard...just a little patience. I totally lucked out getting the effect that I did on the clear, which seems to be sticking. I don't know if I could ever replicate that again. I will try to continue on tomorrow night with some more small additions. If you are on the fence on getting this bio, get it. Its awesome.

Cool effect Furious1! :clap Something petroleum based must have reacted to the temp change. Weird... I will have to experiment with this technique for future use... :naughty

I wish I had the customizing talent :monkey2

So do I that looks wicked well done Furious :)

Guys what about some sort of polish? Like a clear boot polish as such.
Something that's not paint that could be rubbed on by hand for shine.

Perhaps a silly Question but I'd love a dead simple simple alternative to paint, even if it had to be reapplied over time.

Well I got the mask and I have to say I am not impressed. First of all it feels hollow, and if you hold it too hard in might crush. The other thing that annoys me is it did not come with batteries like every other one has. Mine seems to have extra scuffing than the others and seems to have a thin layer dust/mud on it. Also does some actual paint damage on it. I got #222/750. I took some pics so tell me how to load them in a way that doesn't say it's spam.

If you can get them uploaded into PB click the IMG code bar under the pic. it will be the one on the bottom when the pic is raised out a bit. then just paste that into the message box just like you would when typing something.

It will start with

It really looks like crap in person. The scuffing looks like they were using a little sander and it was just bouncing around. I think everyone elses look fine except for mine.

One thing I would recommend doing is take a damp, lint-free cloth and give it a good wipedown...mine had some dust/residue on it that came off once wiped.

It really looks like crap in person. The scuffing looks like they were using a little sander and it was just bouncing around. I think everyone elses look fine except for mine.

Sorry yours didtnt arrive to your liking. :( If you really want to have it and dont/cant get a replacement from sideshow/retailer, I suggest using this opportunity to do some of the mods/tweaks. There are several of us here that are glad to help . :1-1: Or, if you arent "artsy", ship it to me, I'll gladly get him to whatever condition you want the mask to be in. :)

Back