PREDATORS – Mr. Black Mask Life-Size Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So do I that looks wicked well done Furious :)

Guys what about some sort of polish? Like a clear boot polish as such.
Something that's not paint that could be rubbed on by hand for shine.

Perhaps a silly Question but I'd love a dead simple simple alternative to paint, even if it had to be reapplied over time.

Min-wax Polyeurathane works like a dream. I have it on several of my pieces, and have never had any issues. You just need to make sure and leave it alone for 2-3 days in a relatively dust free area to fully dry before any sort of handling. And I wouldnt use it on anything "white", but it works dreams on colors. Just pick your luster, and have at it! :) *in a well ventilated area!*

I tried wiping it down and it still looks like crap. I emailed Alter Ego Comics describing it and gave them pic and said I would like a new one and be sure to tell them I would like one that they didn't practice on!!!!!

Last edited:
Now since I know how to do pictures finally here is my stuff. Here's my P1 stuff
100_0131.jpg

My P2 stuff, I just bought this table last week for the second hand store and I still need to paint it
100_0132.jpg

This is how I am displaying the Predators stuff, on each side of the window I painted a piece of 3/4" plywood with rustoleum rusty metal primer and then rustoleum copper color with hammering stuff in it and then cut it to match the slope of the ceiling and there will be 2 masks on the plywood. Then I made a shelf for the skulls and a bookcase under it for my dvds. So on each side of the window there will be 2 masks and 1 skull and on the table the Berzerker bust one day.
100_0133.jpg

My AVP stuff.
100_0134.jpg
100_0135.jpg

Last edited:
I saw some stuff at the craft store the other day that is a gel that drys hard and translucent. I'm almost wondering if putting a coat of that stuff on the teeth will really help them look more like teeth. They have various thicknesses and gloss levels...I'm thinking the regular thickness/gloss would work...

I saw some stuff at the craft store the other day that is a gel that drys hard and translucent. I'm almost wondering if putting a coat of that stuff on the teeth will really help them look more like teeth. They have various thicknesses and gloss levels...I'm thinking the regular thickness/gloss would work...

It's a jawbone and not teeth per say. So bones are not shiny right ? Just my opinion but I'm not sure I'd do that.

Its the teeth on the bone...for example, the teeth on the Predator skulls are shiny and definitely different looking from the bone surrounding them.

i use something else to replicate teeth's enamel. I use enamel. :D ...nail polish clears and glosses. :naughty

Its the teeth on the bone...for example, the teeth on the Predator skulls are shiny and definitely different looking from the bone surrounding them.

Like this:

Just got this and it looks awesome. The only problems i've came across are a finger print on the left cheek, and how the first 3 teeth on the right side of the front of the jaw are messed up.
When I say messed up I mean that they don't look like..teeth. There is nothing separating them from the jaw bone, it just looks like they are a part of the actual bone.
I don't know how to explain it that well.

Overall though it looks amazing and I can't wait for Falconer's Bio.

Back