Predator Masked Hunter Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more I look at this thing, the more excited I'm getting for it. Maybe I'm crazy, haha.

The more I look at this thing, the more excited I'm getting for it. Maybe I'm crazy, haha.

I'm not going to get excited (ss predators :p), but I hope it comes out nice so I will get it :< You and your magic powers just repaint them though!

They took my second to last Flex this week!!!

One more to go!!!

The last one is the longest one ^^

Aaaaaaaaaand now the standard is waitlisted. Cheesus. I thought people were waiting to see how the final would look before ordering.
This whole NRD thing is incredibly annoying. I'd have been fine PO'ing this earlier if there was no risk of losing money.

EDIT: PO'd through BBTS. No NRD, reasonable cancellation policy, and if I'm too late to cancel and this thing looks bad in photos, I can return unopened items.
I really do hope this rocks, though. If it's anything close to how it looked at SDCC, we should be in for a treat.

Last edited:
The reg went off sale for quite some time a while back, can't remember if it said waitlisted or sold out. I imagine this is an effort to gain more orders, it'll probably go back up for sale soon. Nobody wants the unlimited reg...

I refuse to seriously decide on this one without in-hand pics. If it fully sells out before, so be it, but I'm not convinced it's already truly wait listed. I learned with Godzilla. WL -> ordered -> converted days later -> went back up for PO -> still available 2 months after release.

Not a real fan of this one!
Really hated the fact they cancelled the Elder Bust but then again the QC issues with Sideshow are horrendous these days!

With the news that Prime 1 are to announce their Predator line early next year i'm cancelling this and preparing myself for a 1/3 Classic Predator :yess:

Back