Predator Masked Hunter Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do you have a exact quote? because nothing has been officially confirmed on any forum

We are working hard on your hand crafted item and wanted to update you on the arrival status of your item. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse Oct - Nov 2015. However, with the updated information provided to us by our production team, this item is expected to arrive Dec 2015 - Jan 2016.

We are working hard on your hand crafted item and wanted to update you on the arrival status of your item. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse Oct - Nov 2015. However, with the updated information provided to us by our production team, this item is expected to arrive Dec 2015 - Jan 2016.

He meant the Prime 1 announcement, not the delay for this piece.

I SO called it !!!! :lol

This is the FOURTH time they have now delayed this.

I paid the deposit 6th June 2014 - it could be 2 years elapsed by the time this turns up :lol

Love the way the email says . . .

"We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse between September and October 2015. However, with the updated information provided to us by our production team, this item is expected to arrive between October and November 2015."

It was ORIGINALLY stated as April 2015 . . .

Sideshow P1 masked LSB bust (exclusive) === due April 2015 (delayed to) June 2015 (delayed to) Aug/Sept 2015 (delayed to) Oct/Nov 2015.​

Conclusion? . . . Oct/Nov? - not sure if serious !

predator-2.jpg

:slap

P2 Maquette was delayed because of Q.C concerns...

Then they decided to use decals :slap :rotfl

1:2 Prime1 Pred please. Then I retire from collecting :D

a lot of items from SS seem to take up to 2 years , if not longer. This is becoming common practice for them, and it does not equate to perfect looking items. If Prime does get Predator, I rather them be 1:3. 1:2 would just be a pain. If you think that ECC Hulk is large, a 1:2 Pred would be crazy and too expensive.

Another delay? Unbelievable... And the reg is sold out, something is amiss here....

"We apologize for the delay but we wanted to make sure we kept you updated on your item's status. Should you need to make any adjustments to your pre-order as a result of this information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team"

I will.....

a lot of items from SS seem to take up to 2 years , if not longer. This is becoming common practice for them, and it does not equate to perfect looking items. If Prime does get Predator, I rather them be 1:3. 1:2 would just be a pain. If you think that ECC Hulk is large, a 1:2 Pred would be crazy and too expensive.

Having just got the 1:2 Endo a 1:2, accurate, Classic Predator would satisfy my display needs.
I would happily blow my collecting budget on one :D

Back