Predator Masked Hunter Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else think there's a chance this could get cancelled? I mean, look at what happened with the Elder. For all we know, the line will be dead after this bust. I'm starting to think Sideshow could easily pull the plug before producing another entry in it.

With the news that Prime 1 are to announce their Predator line early next year i'm cancelling this and preparing myself for a 1/3 Classic Predator :yess:

**** me, that sounds like a better use of money. Prime 1's pricing seems pretty inconsistent though, at least from what I've seen. Their 20-something-inch Transformers statues cost nearly $2K, but their 34" Batman costs $900. Is it a license thing? A character intricacy thing?

**** me, that sounds like a better use of money. Prime 1's pricing seems pretty inconsistent though, at least from what I've seen. Their 20-something-inch Transformers statues cost nearly $2K, but their 34" Batman costs $900. Is it a license thing? A character intricacy thing?

Price wise Prime 1 may be inconsistent, but one thing for sure is that you know your getting every inch of detail covered for every $ you pay...i'm a massive fan of Sideshow, XM, PCS Toys but Prime 1 Studios are probably my favourite of them all and for me they are best company out there at the moment that caters for our hobby :)

Another rumour which i've heard (and some of you will roll your eyes at this one) :lol :lol but there are rumours that Sideshow will be releasing another Predator LSF (albeit 1/3 scale) so that it will display well with the existing Wolf Predator LSF. Whether that means exciting times ahead as to which character it will be or more fustration due to constent delays is yet to be seen. For me, i'm with Prime 1 all the way but then again, the Wolf Predator LSF was a relative success i would say (despite the well documentated inaccuracies) and the increase of secondary market prices has definately made it pretty sought after...so you never know whether Sideshow will be able to pull off something special...

At the end of the day, i'm certainly not a diehard Pred fan but like most people, i loved the original movie and will be praying we see some epic 1/3 scale Classic Predators cos that for me is the ultimate Predator i want in my collection! :yess:

It is rather consistent. The different isn't the size it's the detail and difficulty. As stupid as they look the baybots have are very intricate and are a ton of parts. Batman isn't :|

That reassures me then. However pricey it may be, at least we'll get our money's worth. I wouldn't mind dropping a few hefty PO's and saving up if it meant I could have the definitive, large-scale Predator in my collection. That's one of those pieces where if you have it, you can really be done with the whole license.
I'm excited to see what Prime 1 has in store. Hope we hear from them sooner rather than later.

And no, I'm not holding my breath for Sideshow either. :lol Interestingly enough, all of their P1-related stuff has increased in value. I guess people love their Preds regardless of accuracy/quality.

That reassures me then. However pricey it may be, at least we'll get our money's worth. I wouldn't mind dropping a few hefty PO's and saving up if it meant I could have the definitive, large-scale Predator in my collection. That's one of those pieces where if you have it, you can really be done with the whole license.
I'm excited to see what Prime 1 has in store. Hope we hear from them sooner rather than later.

And no, I'm not holding my breath for Sideshow either. :lol Interestingly enough, all of their P1-related stuff has increased in value. I guess people love their Preds regardless of accuracy/quality.

Yeah, take a look at SS' optimus. It was also hella expensive for it's size. Expect the predators to also be more expensive than batman, but probably less then the transformers.

There is mixed media involved with the Predators, though. I hope the straps, loincloth, netting, and quills don't push this up to the Transformers pricepoint. I guess we'll have to see. $1.5K for a 1/3 would be amazing, but I realize the chances of that happening are slim to none.

There is mixed media involved with the Predators, though. I hope the straps, loincloth, netting, and quills don't push this up to the Transformers pricepoint. I guess we'll have to see. $1.5K for a 1/3 would be amazing, but I realize the chances of that happening are slim to none.
The CM 1:3 Pred was $2,000... Many years ago.

I've just re-ordered the exclusive version of this as after getting the exclusive unmasked version of it I was taken back by the actual good quality it has about it! The bust is SO HEAVY! I actually love the LSB line and thought the masked version next to the open face version will look ace! Anyways my wait list converted this morning so am chuffed to bits! Can't wait for it! Will look great with the LED on ;)

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

There's an assumption it will be an LED - they might have made it a decal :)

zy6B2R3.gif

Back