Predator Masked Hunter Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this is now says Oct/Nov shipping on the product page, up from Sept/Oct. I hope all these delays mean they are making sure each piece is as perfect as can be.

I hope all these delays mean they are making sure each piece is as perfect as can be.

We've seen this happen enough now to know it is in no way related to the final quality of the production pieces. Think Iron man LSB which was delayed forever and was a bit of a mess.

Love the way the emails says . . .

"We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse between September and October 2015. However, with the updated information provided to us by our production team, this item is expected to arrive between October and November 2015."

It was ORIGINALLY stated as April 2015 . . .

Sideshow P1 masked LSB bust (exclusive) === due April 2015 (delayed to) June 2015 (delayed to) Aug/Sept 2015 (delayed to) Oct/Nov 2015.​

Conclusion? . . . Oct/Nov? - not sure if serious !

predator-2.jpg

SS need to add six months to all their 'Due' dates from the beginning.

Or just slow down on the releases to catch up a bit. We're seeing other companies such as Chronicle and ECC putting stuff out with months to wait rather than years. I don't mind waiting myself but the huge difference seems odd.

I went to cancel this last night, ended up buying the Darth Vader mythos and still didn't cancel! I can't decide whether to cancel it or just keep it so I can see it in person and sell it on. The open ES on the regular may kill the value of this one I fear so that might be a silly move. I don't really have the space any more for statues I don't really love.

Well my waitlist just converted for this. I think I was on for about a week...didn't think it'd convert so quickly, and I'm not in the mood to pay a deposit, so canceled it has been. Hope someone here gets their EX!

If the first in-hand pic I see of this looks good, I'm jumping on the standard. Don't feel like NRD-ing on this.

Same. My pred maquette already has a nameplate so no need for the ex! :D

I am glad they changed up the nameplate look a bit from the unmasked LSB though.

I thought I'd stop in since I got that delay email myself... got a little excited at first, seeing an email from Sideshow Processing Department, but wasn't surprised too much when I read it

Unless this ends up looking near-proto with few QC issues, I have decided to pass. Going to be saving up $ to get a few older, sold-out items, but I also decided to fill the space on my display where this was going with a bio mask instead. Probably P2. Will save a few bucks and it'll look more appropriate next to my Elder 1:5.

Still hoping this turns out good, though!

Totally agree. I have the 1&2 LSBs and having recently picked up the 1&2 Bios this seems redundant.
Glad I cancelled but still looking forward to inhand pics.

Back