PREDATOR MAQUETTE!!...............$999.00

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: INDEED!!

The Red Hand has struck!!!

:rock It speaks to how amazing this piece is that it sold out 300 pieces with a $1000 price tag in less than 2 weeks. This proves to Sideshow that the 1/4 pieces and expensive Maquettes are where their focus should be.

They made $300,000 off of this while many of their 1/6 dolls at $45 and a 500 ES have yet to sell out. And people wonder why they are slowly moving their main focus towards high-end stuff.:lol

This proves to Sideshow that the 1/4 pieces and expensive Maquettes are where their focus should be.

I was told at con basically they are going to keep the balance they have now with something like 50/50 on exspensive and less exspensive. SS is smart enough to know not to drop the collector who cannot afford the higher end stuff. That group has always been its base I was told.

I've just cancelled my exclusive.

It's expensive as it is without having to fork out customs and additional shipping costs.

:(

Cool your jets, there, jea, it'll come soon enough, as well as that price tag payment of $1000!

Personally, I'm hoping it's LATE 1st quarter, much as I want it! :lol

NO!!!!!!!! :lol :lol :lol

Down, fella, down! Deep breaths!

Repeat to yourself: "It doesn't ship til 1st quarter 2006, it doesn't ship til 1st quarter 2006..."

Wait, that's kind of a mouthful. Never mind. But cool it! :lol

I just bought the 1/4 endo so that I would have something to arrive in the meantime. That and Sauron MIGHT hold me over.

Jesse

How about now?

No <sighs deeply> NOT now, Jesse!

I thought they already announced the edition size of the regular and it IS 1000. Or did I dream that?:\ :lol

what do you guys think the regular edition size will be? 1000?

Yeah, I reckon about that...Although this is VERY expensive, and will probably stop a lot of people ordering...So, maybe a 500 regular edition...making a total of 800...I wonder if the "regular" ones will ship in the 1st quarter of next year also???

Predator maquette

Why can't we have a masked regular edition as we already have a un-masked bust available?

Re: Predator maquette

I sure hope we do get to hear something about the EU situation. Customs I can handle, but I wouldn't like it breaking in transport and not recieving customer service on it....

On a positive note, there will most likely be VERY few going around in europe now.....

Why can't we have a masked regular edition as we already have a un-masked bust available?

The mask is the whole point of the Sideshow Exclusive. If you could get it from retailers, then everyone here would just order it from a retailer and save some big bucks. The mask is what makes the Exclusive so valuable, and well worth the extra $$$, IMO.

They need to sort out a solution for the EU members and quick. This is one figure i don't want to have to cancel.

Back