Predator diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I think the nature of the character lends itself better to interesting dio composition than the Aliens, but every dio so far has very well captured the essence of each creature in each film

This looks fantastic! :chew I definitely got my pre-order in for it as well!

This is great as it really holds true to the original Predator as it has him in the jungle environment and reminds us of the first movie and where he dwelled. I just really hope that the paint applications are well done since they were somewhat spotty on the recent ALIENS diorama.

I'm eager to see what the Predator 2 will look like!

If you read the description it states that the unmasked head will be shown once they get a final version approved.

Last edited:
I haven't bought any of this series, but this one put me over the edge. Looks sweet!

Got my preorder in first thing.

This is too amazing for just $150.

(Plus another $150 on my end, but let's not be picky...)

9107_press01-001.jpg

9107_press02-001.jpg
9107_press03-001.jpg

9107_press04-001.jpg
9107_press05-001.jpg

9107_press06-001.jpg

9107_press07-001.jpg

9107_press08-001.jpg

9107_press09-001.jpg

9107_press10-001.jpg

One question, why the HELL is he under the Alien Collectibles on SSC???!!! I would figure a "Predator" figure would be under the Predator Collectibles. WTF!! It took me like 1/2 an hour to find him. But he is ordered! I may even order the regular version if they come out with one.

One question, why the HELL is he under the Alien Collectibles on SSC???!!! I would figure a "Predator" figure would be under the Predator Collectibles. WTF!! It took me like 1/2 an hour to find him. But he is ordered! I may even order the regular version if they come out with one.

I had it linked in a previous post. :D

Pre-ordered, piece looks amazing! I'm digging the pose, very dynamic. He's going to look killer hung up on the wall, ready to pounce on his prey.

I can't wait to see the unmasked head. The only thing missing is a light up function.

The license covers the Alien and Predator diorama.

It's not Sideshow's fault that 20th Century-Fox decided to combine the two franchises.

And using the search "predator" function on Sideshow's home page usually produces results in -- oh, 15 seconds.

Plus, the link is in the newsletter.

How did you manage to spend half an hour looking for it, bro?

yep I ordered one... if things go right and nothing comes out to knock this off, this will be my first Pred peice! :chew

Back