Predator diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there an exclusive for this piece?

Yes...at least that's what it stated in the Newsletter.

"The original Predator is back and better than ever, thanks to the new Predator Diorama from Sideshow! Running low on collectible display space? This versatile diorama can be displayed atop its detailed base or can be hung on a wall for alternate display! This outstanding new diorama will be the very first in the Alien and Predator Diorama series to feature a Sideshow Exclusive Edition, so keep an eye on our upcoming newsletters for Pre-Order details and more information! "

Yo dude. You joined up quick after our convo while gaming last night :rock

It will be next Thursday evening, around 10pm EST.

Yeah definitely. Josh(DarkArtist81) told me about this place awhile ago, so I finally decided to get on.

Does someone have the link for the news letter about the dio? I didn't see it on my last regular newsletter from Sideshow.

Wow man i wonder what the Exclusive will be, im not too concerned though since the HT Predator is being released also in the near future ill just settle for the regular

Yeah, Jamal me too! I hope the HT P1 rocks! That's due out later this year...correct? Any sneak peeks been released?

Yeah definitely. Josh(DarkArtist81) told me about this place awhile ago, so I finally decided to get on.

Does someone have the link for the news letter about the dio? I didn't see it on my last regular newsletter from Sideshow.

What I copied and pasted in post 44 was it. They're just wetting our whistles with that!

Dayum! This is going to be very tempting to get! If I get it, this will be my first Predator piece in my collection.

Can't wait to see the final product.

Back