Predator diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to get me another one of these, my took a tumble one day and it was not pretty. To say the least I was able to repair it all and fully glue everything back together to where it isn't even noticeable but to me I know it's still broken.

I had the Ex (two heads) btw directly from Sideshow which converted off a waitlist :monkey2

I feel you Skimank.This is sucks and also at me because of these issues I just can't enjoy my figure the way I want. I am angry and feel cheated. Those paint cracks and broken wires are really make me angry. I wanted a statue which is in perfect condition, but it is clearly not...(I wanted this predator so badly...and I am very nitpicking about the paint's fault, broken parts etc.)! Is there somebody who is in the same shoes as me?

Anyway how do I connect the wires at the mask? The dio has two holes, but I just cannot enter the wires there. They are just can't reach it and it looks like If I would use a little force on it...well it would break. Is there any idea how can I make them enter in they places?

Here are a few picture guys!!!

P1040574.jpg

That's the damn best angled shot of this dio I've seen to date. Most of the movie we see him from a worms view because he's always in the trees. This totally reminds me of that.

Anyway how do I connect the wires at the mask? The dio has two holes, but I just cannot enter the wires there. They are just can't reach it and it looks like If I would use a little force on it...well it would break. Is there any idea how can I make them enter in they places?

Any chance you could post some clear pics of your figure with the cables you want to connect? If I can see specifically what you want to do then I may be able to help you.

My P1 dio is still in its box at the moment, so maybe I can safely walk you through the assembly process using my own as an example. Let me know if you'd like to give it a try.

I had to "disconnect" the wires from the body so that I could fit the exclusive head on. They are extremely fragile and I think that after I swap the heads that it's going to eventually break them.

I haven't bothered aligning them into the shoulder sockets because it would likely break them sooner.

Other than that issue, it is a perfect piece. Mines sitting next to the P2 ex dio.

I own the P2 but would also love to own this diorama. I'm not too familiar with Sideshow's policies but do they ever re-release a piece of it sells out?

Back