Predator Cinemaquette is here!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how are you putting this into the detolf?? Or are you putting it on top of it? I dont get what you are doing?

Thought about it but the mirror film wasnt a perfect finish so would have been funhouse mirror time!
Pred Cm is homeless so far,saying that so will I be once he arrives:)
Maybe we could become hobos touring round the UK?

Its just a black fablon film from B&Q works out £1.50 per unit falls approx 2" short but I will patch that at a later date.

Thought about it but the mirror film wasnt a perfect finish so would have been funhouse mirror time!
Pred Cm is homeless so far,saying that so will I be once he arrives:)
Maybe we could become hobos touring round the UK?

if you didnt want mirror you should of just used silver foil as it helps light the statues, black will just make it look all gloomy and dark. i Got a massive new ikea White display cabinate and the statues look a LOT better with the coloured white background.

yep, its gonna be fun explaneing where i can keep the CM Box, she will probaly sugest under a bridge with my good self on the M62

Not going to invest in storage until Pred arrives as:
A)He may not:google
B)He may be damaged and require replacing
C)They may just refund me
D)My new watch arrived in store for me to collect tomorrow so I will be distracted :chew

Not going to invest in storage until Pred arrives as:
A)He may not:google
B)He may be damaged and require replacing
C)They may just refund me
D)My new watch arrived in store for me to collect tomorrow so I will be distracted :chew

i take it you spend a lot on watches? remeber you only have 2 hands :D

mines still in bloody packing, if they not shipped it by time im home from work, some one at play will get an ear bashing, they not doing the same trick they did with my indy PF, Grrrrrrrr

" raider steps onto the war path "

raider, brettb, i feel for you guys. i know waiting is sooooooooo frusterating.
just make sure you get it! and hope you get it in mint condition! this statue is worth waiting for, and going hunting for! ( if you know what i mean ) good luck

I have just spoken with Play after waiting at great length. They said that they were not due to be released until 30th January and there is also a backlog in the warehouse. He did say that they should be shipping in the next 24 hours ie Thursday but I will not be holding my breath.

If I was ordering this from them I would be worried :( , stuff like this happens though,but ive got my fingers and toes crossed for you all :D
My big wait is for the scar and celtic bios!

I have just spoken with Play after waiting at great length. They said that they were not due to be released until 30th January and there is also a backlog in the warehouse. He did say that they should be shipping in the next 24 hours ie Thursday but I will not be holding my breath.

lol i tryed 3 times at work to get through and i gave up, I would not off accepted that answer they gave you if they have allready taken the money, im gonna ring them now and chew there head off over it, as they screwed me once doing the same thing with my indy pf.

Heads will roll ...........

Last edited:
well spoke to the managers at play.com and dispatch will defently be tommrow :rock not impressed with a 15mins of cheesy hold music lol

they allways ship 24 hour delivery on this stuff as my CM Alien came 24 hour delivery

so i should get it friday :rock

well spoke to the managers at play.com and dispatch will defently be tommrow :rock not impressed with a 15mins of cheesy hold music lol

they allways ship 24 hour delivery on this stuff as my CM Alien came 24 hour delivery

so i should get it friday :rock

Does that mean everybody's should be shipping tomorrow or was that just yours?

Just got mine today number 306 check it out! im also gonna put a small vid on youtube. this pred is amazing now im just waiting for my iron man 1:1 bust, its expensive but well worth it trust me, i bet once sold out give it a couple of years it will go up to 5 to 10k for sure

good job BIGJAY! and yes, that statue is amazing, i too, just received mine! 2 days ago, and i have number 313. and my ironman will be here today. that statue is just like you said! ( well worth it ) it is by far the most amazing statue that i have ever had.

He is on the way! Your order has been posted 8:16 :chew
Now had another order posted at the exact time so I am slighty suspicious but we shall see!

Back