Predator Cinemaquette is here!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TAY ! ! ! ! ! !

shocked.jpg

shocked.jpg

Cat-CatLookingShockedShockCatIsShoc.jpg

I just canceled this thing !. :horror:rotfl

I have had a look at the room these will be going in and after a long good thought I've come to a conclusion.

Heres why I shouldn't get it....

1) I can't really afford it ...

2) With the money I save I can actually get the room for all my other collectibles finally sorted and have them on display

3) Its way to big for the room it was going to go in.

4) I probably wouldn't of been bothered to get any displays custom made and anythign esle just seems to big.

5) I have a cat that likes to climb

6)I think at my current age although I love this hobby to death I am still not sure where or what wll happen so..... I don't feel comfortable spending 1 thousand pounds when there are other things I could do with more.

Heres why I should buy it...

1) Becuase its awesome..

It doesn't add up. Therefore I have canceled and will instead for 1/10th of the price order the hot toys predator. Not as awesome , not as impressive but I have to be honest. I feel better about it.

Now someone tell me I made the right choice...

If someone told me 6 months ago I would have had a chance to order this and not done so I would of laughed at them.

This is a very good example to show how we can feel we need something when we only want it.
Now that I need the money and room more than the predator ...I no longer need it , I just want it !.... :)

Oh and now I don't have to worry about damages.
I wish the rest of you good luck when getting these things !.

Maybe one day after college is over and I have a job and a bigger house ( and hopefully more money... :lol ) I will come back and get this guy..

Mine has been charged from Play now and is in packing:banana I was going to cancel but will decide when he arrives whether i can offer him a permanant home!Got a feeling its going to be me or predator out the door once the missus sees him.

LOL women never understand this hobby, im sure hes a keeper he looks awsome :rock :rock :rock :rock

my G/f will kill me for buying this near valentines day lol

im so excited i could wet my self lol

wetPants.jpg

thanks man !. Thats what I need to hear at the minute. :banana
Raiders gonna crucify me when he reads this.... :monkey1:rotfl

lol, you and GG will come crawling back when all my pics go up :rock of just how awsome this is.

i have probaly jinxed my self now and will recive a CM thats been used as a door stop on the boat for the last month

ups.jpg

I just canceled this thing !. :horror:rotfl

I have had a look at the room these will be going in and after a long good thought I've come to a conclusion.

Heres why I shouldn't get it....

1) I can't really afford it ...

2) With the money I save I can actually get the room for all my other collectibles finally sorted and have them on display

3) Its way to big for the room it was going to go in.

4) I probably wouldn't of been bothered to get any displays custom made and anythign esle just seems to big.

5) I have a cat that likes to climb

6)I think at my current age although I love this hobby to death I am still not sure where or what wll happen so..... I don't feel comfortable spending 1 thousand pounds when there are other things I could do with more.

Heres why I should buy it...

1) Becuase its awesome..

:confused:

It doesn't add up. Therefore I have canceled and will instead for 1/10th of the price order the hot toys predator. Not as awesome , not as impressive but I have to be honest. I feel better about it.

Now someone tell me I made the right choice... :monkey2:monkey4:rotfl

If someone told me 6 months ago I would have had a chance to order this and not done so I would of laughed at them.

This is a very good example to show how we can feel we need something when we only want it.
Now that I need the money and room more than the predator ...I no longer need it , I just want it !.... :)

Oh and now I don't have to worry about damages.
I wish the rest of you good luck when getting these things !.

Maybe one day after college is over and I have a job and a bigger house ( and hopefully more money... :lol ) I will come back and get this guy..

yeaa man !! If you cant afford it and you have no room for it you made the right choise.

I would love to have it too but I dont have the space and money to have it.
for me the predator cinemaquette will cost me alomost like 4k after all fees from customs.

I will own it one day because I am a huge pred fan but I really really want the ENDO 1:1 life size 6 feet tall.
thats my ultimate grail.

I wish I was rich period.

lol, you and GG will come crawling back when all my pics go up :rock of just how awsome this is.

i have probaly jinxed my self now and will recive a CM thats been used as a door stop on the boat for the last month

ups.jpg

:rotfl:lol:rotfl

I have no doubt you are right!!

Really glad Play are finally shipping this sucker...congrats Buddy :duff

Oh and Tay, different reasons for me obviously but I totally see where your coming from and think you made the right decision! :duff

thanks GG ! :rock And thanks Solid !.

It seems I canceled just in time !. They started packing !. :lol
Lets just hope you guys get them in mint condition !. :rock:rock

:rotfl:lol:rotfl

I have no doubt you are right!!

Really glad Play are finally shipping this sucker...congrats Buddy :duff

Oh and Tay, different reasons for me obviously but I totally see where your coming from and think you made the right decision!

Well we forgive GG so i supose we can let Tay off the hook for clicking the cancle button :D he does own a 1:1 face hugger bust :rock

thanks GG ! :rock And thanks Solid !.

It seems I canceled just in time !. They started packing !.
Lets just hope you guys get them in mint condition !. :rock:rock

lol yep, just in time, i logged in when brettb gave the heads up and my item was allready in packing :horror its now showing as out of stock on the web page so i hope i have got one, seeing what they did to me with the Indy PF. Gonna be a bas tard to return if its broken

Well we forgive GG so i supose we can let Tay off the hook for clicking the cancle button :D he does own a 1:1 face hugger bust :rock

lol yep, just in time, i logged in when brettb gave the heads up and my item was allready in packing :horror its now showing as out of stock on the web page so i hope i have got one, seeing what they did to me with the Indy PF. Gonna be a bas tard to return if its broken

Exactly, Tay's collection is awesome enough already...I mean he has the CM alien, life size facehugger etc etc and not forgetting the best...the Pink Xmas tree :drool :lol

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Raider!! :banana:banana

Exactly, Tay's collection is awesome enough already...I mean he has the CM alien, life size facehugger etc etc and not forgetting the best...the Pink Xmas tree :drool :lol

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Raider!! :banana:banana

lol ALL HAIL THE PINK CRIMBO TREE

pink-christmas-tree.jpg

Im keeping my fingers crossed too

fingers-crossed_sxc-776014.jpg

i just received the CM predator, and it is amazing. will take pictures soon. i called cinemaquette about 2 weeks ago, and it is now up in my display room. it is amazing, the detail on this thing is awesome! well worth 2k!
i was worried during shipping, and the tracking said that it had a train derailment! ( did not think that that happens anymore?) but it arrived 3 days late. and the box and statue are in mint condition. cinemaquette also said that they are not making 1000, but 500 i have number 313.

i just received the CM predator, and it is amazing. will take pictures soon. i called cinemaquette about 2 weeks ago, and it is now up in my display room. it is amazing, the detail on this thing is awesome! well worth 2k!
i was worried during shipping, and the tracking said that it had a train derailment! ( did not think that that happens anymore?) but it arrived 3 days late. and the box and statue are in mint condition. cinemaquette also said that they are not making 1000, but 500 i have number 313.

It's funny that you mention the train derailments not happening anymore because they actually happen all the time. Granted, they might not all be catastrophic incidents that result in dozens of people dead or massive evacuations due to chemical spills, but train derailments are almost a daily occurence across the US.

Back