Predator Cinemaquette is here!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a smart way to sell it. He does not want $8K but probably no less than $7K. People really want it will pay close to the asking price.

I never got an offer more than 4K when I sold mine 6 months ago. 7k is defn not the going rate. There are a lot of richy rich collectors out there though. The SS Doom Ex goes for a higher consistent price than this.

Just depends where you live regarding a price range for this item,when I use to live on the east coast of the U.S I noticed that sellers would ask/sell for more than what other sellers on the west coast would ask/sell for.Over the years I have seen far more listings for this item on the west coast of the U.S,especially California so prices would always be the lowest in that region of the U.S.Alot of people also do not like to ship this piece even though with both its boxes it's pratically bomb proof,so they take less for local p/u...and most local p/u for this item will be in the state of California,which offers collectors the best deal (that's where I got mine) If you live outside the U.S and want one,good luck finding a seller from the U.S who will ship internationally.In the last 3 years there was only 1 seller in the U.S who offered international shipping (big time seller on eBay the kingdom) who listed it for 7300 usd and it sold.Sad part is that might be your only option if you want one,unless someone in your part of the world is selling one,because 99 percent of sellers do not offer interantionally shipping,and if you live in Canada you could go 5-6 years and never see one listed in your own country

I never got an offer more than 4K when I sold mine 6 months ago. 7k is defn not the going rate. There are a lot of richy rich collectors out there though. The SS Doom Ex goes for a higher consistent price than this.

I would assume "richy rich" collectors would commission a custom if they wanted to.

Even if I was a millionaire, Im not sure I'd commission one. There are very few that I would even trust for such a project. Not many have the skills to put together a completely accurate Predator from the ground up imo.

Why pay...when ppl do this all the time and get away with it.Seems a bit low brow tho imo,especially when it's 25 bucks and your selling a 5k plus statue

Back