Predator Cinemaquette is here!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi mate,
What time was it shipped?Mine was 8:16.

e-mail was sent at 8:16 and i just checked the tracking details and its not showing up on there site, exact same thing happened with my indy PF that i never got, if it does not arive in 1 day im gonna be down on them like a ton of bricks

The link they use never works,I find using parcelforce.com tracking as incoming international parcel plus the dates usually works,just not this time,Its just strange that these are shipped at the same time?

The link they use never works,I find using parcelforce.com tracking as incoming international parcel plus the dates usually works,just not this time,Its just strange that these are shipped at the same time?

yep you have to use parcle force, the link they provide is just normal royal mail, i do find it strange how they shipped all at the same time, because as i said before they did the same trick with my indy pf and i spoke to someone on hear and they did the same to him with same times, gave us both bogus tracking numbers after the item was in packing for 5 days, so that makes me think they didnt have enough stock and would blame royal mail for loseing it. So that makes me WORRY alot with this statue as its limited numbers they can get hold off, and they have been takeing orders right up untill delivery,

My CM alien from play was posted 24 hour delivery

so if it dont arive tommrow im gonna go sick at them, i would recomend you do the same mate.

o i did argue yesterday and made the woman at play confirm they had one for me even though it said it was in packing, and she assured me one was put aside for my order

i picked one uo for £699 , a lot of the FP, still have them but you need to ring up and explane what it is as there usually in storage in the back of the shop. soon as you tell them the price of it they know what your talking about lol ......

just looking at previous play orders, they only track when they hit the Liverpool sorting office and that is just 1 day later, avrage time is 1am, and they usually deliver to my house at 11am - 2pm because in warrington way. I CARNT WAIT :rock :rock

Yes!!! They got my tracking number today!!!! :woo
I had no idea they got them in, but it says it was shipped yesterday. :huh

Whatever. I'll probably get it Monday anyway. My pump level just went from 0...to a gazillion! You can imagine why. I had no idea they got em in, and I woke up this morning, and BAM! I got the e-mail. I think I woke up my neighbours since I was yelling so loud. Who cares. The CM comes first.

And good luck to you guys getting yours soon as well. Let's pray they arrive safely.

Congrats to you are about to recieve!

I'm in a bit of a dilemma, im sorely tempted to get this badboy but i have an angel on my right shoulder telling me "i dont have the space so whats the point?"and a little devil on my left shoulder saying "get it,its to good to pass up"

Im leaning towards getting one,but play.com are saying they are temp out of stock,decisions decisions.............

Well I got 2 items sent at play yesterday at 8:16 now one item tracks and is out for delivery but Predators' number isnt recognised.Any of yours trackable yet?

Well I got 2 items sent at play yesterday at 8:16 now one item tracks and is out for delivery but Predators' number isnt recognised.Any of yours trackable yet?

Mine it not trackable either. When I have ordered items that ship via Parcel Force, the tracking number has been usable from about 6.00pm that day. This one still does not work which means Parcel Force have not picked it up. I think they may have done the labels (and therefore the tracking numbers) but not have them collected yet. The wait continues...

my order status with play.com has changed from "preordered" to "order taken" today,
it's a small step forward I suppose. :D

Just phoned home one parcel has arrived from Play but not Predator looks like this hasnt physically left the warehouse yet.

I have been on the phone to them yet again. They claim that mine left the warehouse yesterday. I rang Parcel Force and they say it did not. I rang play again and they said it did. They say that they only get the tracking number when Parcel Force physically take the parcel from them. They also said that it should appear on the Parcel Force tonight or over the weekend and I should get it on Monday.

I am p*****d off with Play half of me is thinking just return it as soon as it arrives.!I had planned to make a custom unit for this whilst off this weekend but thats blown out the water now.
Still not trackable:banghead

I am p*****d off with Play half of me is thinking just return it as soon as it arrives.!I had planned to make a custom unit for this whilst off this weekend but thats blown out the water now.
Still not trackable:banghead

I am peed off as well but once it arrives, I guess my anger will subside. Play have always been pretty good and this is my first bad experience with them. I can handle a delay but when I'm given different information from different people working for the same company, I get a tad annoyed. They say patience is a virtue...

Back