Predator Cinemaquette is here!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's funny that you mention the train derailments not happening anymore because they actually happen all the time. Granted, they might not all be catastrophic incidents that result in dozens of people dead or massive evacuations due to chemical spills, but train derailments are almost a daily occurence across the US.

Train spotter lol

_40577055_anorak203.jpg

i did not know that. when i went to track it, and it said train derailment, i just stopped and starred. just thought of predator being smashed. but it turned out great!
ps. you all have great collections. they look great!

Train spotter lol

_40577055_anorak203.jpg

Actually, I used to be a locomotive engineer (qualified and licensed at 20)... one of the youngest in the US. I'm back in school now.

I HATE the foamers that would stop and take pictures next to the tracks. We were always paranoid that they were terrorists, especially when they were close to bridges or if you hd tanker cars full of chlorine.

Anyways, now that I jacked this thread :lol

Actually, I used to be a locomotive engineer (qualified and licensed at 20)... one of the youngest in the US. I'm back in school now.

I HATE the foamers that would stop and take pictures next to the tracks. We were always paranoid that they were terrorists, especially when they were close to bridges or if you hd tanker cars full of chlorine.

Anyways, now that I jacked this thread :lol

na the cowards would not kill enough people they rather blow up a train full of people. if they were terrorists just hope you run them over before they can do damage lol speed up a little

Still packing on mine!
Didnt get to Ikea decided to mod my Detolfs first will hopfully get to it some point tomorrow!

just checked and mine is still packing have had this before though will start worrying if it doesn't ship by tomorrow.

I got mine for £950 when it was first posted, I know it is on their website now mind for £1149 down from £1399.......so I got in there at the right time plus they didn't cancel my order forcing me to re-order at the higher price...:D

I got mine for £950 when it was first posted, I know it is on their website now mind for £1149 down from £1399.......so I got in there at the right time plus they didn't cancel my order forcing me to re-order at the higher price...:D

mine worked out at £960 from play.com :D

Yep same here mate just checked.
Still not got to Ikea but detolf slight mod is nearly done:) not ofr this piece though my existing bits!

Still not got to Ikea but detolf slight mod is nearly done:) not ofr this piece though my existing bits!

are you putting two detolfs together to make like a big one ?.
I've been thinking about seeing if that would work...

a detolf ??????? the sizes i gave you before were in inches not cm or mm.. lol

im intrested to see pics now :google you are talking about putting a cm predator into a detolf ? :google

No I am blacking out the back piece of glass so the wall isnt visible.
Here is an iphone pic(Useless)!

o right, would it not be best to use mirror film on the back to reflect light and see the back of the statues ?

also where you gonna put your cm predator ?

Back