Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got My Shadow Pred last month and only just had time to take a couple of Pic,s :wink1:

My First Predator and i must say its very impressive,and quite sturdy with a good weight to it too -The only slight issue is how tight them elbow joints are to get them moving!!!

Apart From that its a exellent figure -im looking forward to the original pred like many others ;) Heres acouple of pic,s Enjoy

pb072231.jpg

pb072237.jpg

pb072238.jpg

pb072253.jpg

pb072281.jpg

I got this today, and the only thing that I can say is Awesome :rock:rock:rock:rock
It looks awesome in hand, it's excellent. I like him even more than the Batman Bruce Wayne. It's my second figure for Hot Toys.
I would love a remake of the Scar Predator, now is impossible get it on ebay at a good price.

The only complaint that I have is that I can't move the elbow joints, I do a lot of pressure but I am afraid to break them, what should I do.

By the way hotslayer73 you have done pressure on them and they haven't broken?

Pics above look great.

I see this selling now in the $300+ USD range.

How much was this selling for when it was first released?

I just heat up the mask, fit it to the face..make sure it's not too hot..really has always been that simple for me.

You've got to slightly bend areas of it, stretch it a bit and let it dry on the face..but like I said, make sure it's not too hot...but make sure it IS hot enough to bend without breaking.

Just mess with it for a while..you'll get it.

Erm, if it still doesn't work..You might be able to use some kind of putty for it. I used some once and it didn't bother the head or bio. I'd still be cautious though if using the putty..

Try fiting it to the face with the mandibles in.

Did you ever get yourself a Tracker?
Hey goose!

I sure did.
As a matter of fact, I purchased mine back in May.

It's also funny that you should ask because I've had it in it's box this whole time and just unboxed it last night...finally! After being in that cardboard prison for 6 months. :lol

Back