Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't think mine came with a sheet. then again, what would it need instructions for? it's already assembled (thank god) and there aren't any electronic/action features (meh).

So my Shadow Predator showed up today and the head was loose in the box and he is missing his collar. I'm gonna have to contact Sideshow and let them know.

They'll send you another one. Just the damn waiting game that sucks....

Enjoying our wonderful weather?

I don't mind the wait, since I know Sideshow will treat me right and help me out. The only other problem I've ever had was with my Captain Rex, the antenna was broken on his helmet and they sent me a replacement after I sent them some pix of it. Also, the weather we had today was what I consider as close to perfect fall weather as I could ask for here in good old Seattle.

Mine finally arrived today!! Made a nice spot for him:yess:
DSC03558.jpg

Finally uploaded my review, so here's my favorite picture from the set I took (I usually wait to show these on SSF until after the video's been posted, since it's more fun debuting them in the title sequence):

IMG_2446.jpg

Still can't get over the intense P2 vibe this guy's giving off. Hot Toys, you know exactly what you need to do... make it so.

Went looking for your Shadow Predator review and found your Collectibles discussion and FAQ:HT VS NECA, elitism etc video. Excellent job. And then reading the comments I see it all went in one guys ear and out the other. But Clipperking had your back I noticed, that was nice to see.

Again, great video. I don't know how you do it - typing up a well structured argument is one thing but vocalising it into a camera is another. If I did that I'd be all over the place and most of the runtime would be 'ehhhhhh'

@a-dev: Heh, thanks. There are still a few "ehhhhhh's", so I might use Faken's method and keep a notebook nearby to organize my thoughts.

@prefused: It's just a run-of-the-mill Gateway FX computer. I bought it last summer and replaced the power supply and video card with some better stuff, since it's very spacey inside.

Aaaaanyways... my hand issue was that the spear hand just doesn't do a good job of holding on to the darn thing. It's been this way since the P2 came out.

@prefused: It's just a run-of-the-mill Gateway FX computer. I bought it last summer and replaced the power supply and video card with some better stuff, since it's very spacey inside.
sweet, i'mma get me one.
Aaaaanyways... my hand issue was that the spear hand just doesn't do a good job of holding on to the darn thing. It's been this way since the P2 came out.
yeah, i have my Shadow holding the spear in his cutlass-holding hand. just heated it up and stuck the spear in it (that's what she said). it's more accurate anyway because that's the hand he's holding it in in the movie. win-win.

I am really confused as to why this figure is selling for like $50 more on ebay than you can buy it directly from sideshow for..........

Back