Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They become sexual Predators.

And looking for some nice Stifler's moms. :D

$324.99?! :S And already sold out?... I checked bbts very recently and didn't find it there. Anyway, for $324.99 + shipping + customs is not better than Sideshow, in fact it's much worse even though they send by normal mail instead of courier. But $324.99 kills it completely. If Toys2 sells for such a price it isn't good either...

For someone in Portugal like me, a quick calculation gives about:

BBTS: $324.99 + $35 (shipping, but it's probably more looking at past experience with bbts) + ~$100 (customs and VAT) = ~$460 :S

Sideshow: $224.90 + $27.50 (shipping by Fedex) + ~$65 (courier tax) + ~$70 (customs and VAT) = ~$387

I'm doomed... :( still keeping an eye on ebay though, and my calculator ready as well.

EDIT: BTW, how did you find it on bbts? When I search "shadow predator" I get nothing...

bunch of slack-jawed ______s in here! this figure will make you a goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus! just like me.

Just cancelled this. With 89 Bats and Joker I have to lighten the PO load. :gah:

Sadly I just did the same. To many other figures coming out from now until 89 Bats figures release that have a higher priority for me.

Said it before and will say it again, Hot Toys are flooding the market and competing with their own products.

Said it before and will say it again, Hot Toys are flooding the market and competing with their own products.

Oh I fully agree. The quality is improving so they are taking on a crap load of licences at a time and raising the prices steadily hoping we won't notice. And since we all love these glorified freakin Ken dolls we shell out the money. Although I must say I am seriously considering stopping collecting after the 89 Bats stuff. I've been waiting for 89 Bats and joker since I started collecting, but the prices are too damn high and getting higher. Eventually people, who actually do things other than blow money on Hot Toys, will have to slow down or stop buying them altogether.

Oh I fully agree. The quality is improving so they are taking on a crap load of licences at a time and raising the prices steadily hoping we won't notice. And since we all love these glorified freakin Ken dolls we shell out the money. Although I must say I am seriously considering stopping collecting after the 89 Bats stuff. I've been waiting for 89 Bats and joker since I started collecting, but the prices are too damn high and getting higher. Eventually people, who actually do things other than blow money on Hot Toys, will have to slow down or stop buying them altogether.

:exactly::lecture:goodpost:

bunch of slack-jawed ______s in here! this figure will make you a goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus! just like me.

prefused: Hey lady, wanna go on a date with me?
woman: Why would I want to date you?!
prefused: I'm a sexual tyrannosaurus!
woman: Yeah right... :lol
(prefused grabs his Hot Toys Shadow Predator)
woman: :horror , now I see! Let's dooooo iiiiit! Let's do it nooooow!
prefused: :yess:

:D

agree, besides the new Bats, the only must have fig from one of the licenses they have is the BD T2 T800 Arnie, but SS might do it before them. Predator wise, unless they remake P2 or P2 Elder, there's nothing left from the Predator license I could ever want.

I fully belive that to short of time and the amount of product comming out is insane. I think they have 15 figures that are due before the end of the year how can they produce all that.

I fully belive that to short of time and the amount of product comming out is insane. I think they have 15 figures that are due before the end of the year how can they produce all that.

they must have hired some of santa's elfs to help them, because they are pumping out alot of product, here lately.

Everyone is going nuts (positively and negatively) over the Batman '89 license, that lots of customers of this, the Ex Begins Batman and others are cancelling to flip the bill later on for the above mentioned license.

I for one am damn excited over this figure right here. This will be my first Predator so it's all new and exciting for me.

The spear looks awesome, and i love the more melee feel of this guy, all of his weapons are hand-based for honourable combat, his lack of armout suggests a confidence of a Spartan or Barbarian.

I'm keeping my order and can't wait for this figure :yess:

Everyone is going nuts (positively and negatively) over the Batman '89 license, that lots of customers of this, the Ex Begins Batman and others are cancelling to flip the bill later on for the above mentioned license.

I for one am damn excited over this figure right here. This will be my first Predator so it's all new and exciting for me.

The spear looks awesome, and i love the more melee feel of this guy, all of his weapons are hand-based for honourable combat, his lack of armout suggests a confidence of a Spartan or Barbarian.

I'm keeping my order and can't wait for this figure :yess:

Same here mate this is my first Predator apart from my 1/4
Neck have just got. And can't wait to get it along with the classic

I am a huge pred head, so i may look at other figures for sale but I know I cant own them all with my income.I think we just need to pick are battles, I would love to have batman , ironman , bruce lee ect ect- I have to pass on Babydoll but I am passing it for the classic :yess:

Here's 2 pictures i just took.

IMG_3424.jpg

Shadow on my shelf

tribe+august+2011.jpg

My whole Classic Tribe of hunters!:rotfl:rotfl

have some free time yesterday... so took some closer shots of shadow... i really like his open mouth look... very mean looking beast...
DSC_1904.jpg

DSC_1905copy.jpg

DSC_1907.jpg

DSC_1908.jpg

DSC_1920.jpg

DSC_1922.jpg

DSC_1923.jpg

DSC_1925copy.jpg

DSC_1926copy.jpg

DSC_1927.jpg

Back