Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OSB has always been pretty solid. and it probably wouldn't hurt to keep asking.

have you tried Toys2?
https://www.toys2.net/home.php

apparently they get exclusives like this after they've sold out. i've never ordered anything from them but they get pretty good word-of-mouth on here from people would couldn't order from SSC.

Thanks man, I also tried that store as I saw some people mentioning it in this forum but forgot that one. I've sent them an email but they haven't answered yet... :(

And SS already answered to my yet another email asking them if they would send by EMS and they won't open an exception and will only use Fedex.

Do you know other stores that may sell exclusives like this to which I could also ask?

There are many people in Asian countries who can't buy these anywhere except from the eBay scalpers. Sideshow do not sell Hot Toys products to Asia anymore. So I would say Sideshow and Hot Toys are in a way respossible for this. Perhaps both companies are using this method to push up the after market sales value of HT products...

just got mine yesterday... a very nice and sturdy piece... can really feel the weight... very solid...
DSC_0958copy.jpg

DSC_0960copycopy.jpg

DSC_0961copy.jpg

DSC_0963.jpg

DSC_0964.jpg

DSC_0967.jpg

DSC_0968copy.jpg

DSC_0971copy.jpg

DSC_0980.jpg

Yeah nice pitures. Kinda wish I had the money for it but theres just so much on the horizon. Think I'll hold off for classic pred.

Thanks man, I also tried that store as I saw some people mentioning it in this forum but forgot that one. I've sent them an email but they haven't answered yet... :(

And SS already answered to my yet another email asking them if they would send by EMS and they won't open an exception and will only use Fedex.

Do you know other stores that may sell exclusives like this to which I could also ask?
not really, man. i'm a spoiled american who gets everything at cost, so i never really look into asian/european retailers. i just know about toys2 and osb because they have decent representation on here. but there's bound to be other board members here who can help you out.
There are many people in Asian countries who can't buy these anywhere except from the eBay scalpers. Sideshow do not sell Hot Toys products to Asia anymore. So I would say Sideshow and Hot Toys are in a way respossible for this. Perhaps both companies are using this method to push up the after market sales value of HT products...
both companies get exactly $0 from the aftermarket, so that doesn't make much sense to me.

not really, man. i'm a spoiled american who gets everything at cost, so i never really look into asian/european retailers. i just know about toys2 and osb because they have decent representation on here. but there's bound to be other board members here who can help you out.

Thanks anyway :hi5:. I've sent another message to Toys2 about Shadow. Hopefully they'll answer this time.

The best option of all would always be OSB for me, but Mr.Waiman already said they won't have it because they tried and couldn't get any :( .

I just realized that these are Predators, I thought they were turtles in a band for some reason every time I viewed your sig. :slap :lol

sigpic13937_1.gif

Is the mouth seam really noticeable in person with the closed mouth? I might have to cancel this overly priced guy to buy the overly priced Bat figures. :slap

it kinda looks like he has a mustache in a couple of pics.... still an awesome looking predator. looks like he is on his time off or something. like predator relax mode with that fur.

bbts gets very few amounts of some things that are exclusive to other companies and then price hike them.

I'm really on the fence with this figure. There are so many great pieces coming out that yet another overpriced bare bones Pred (Since I already have alot of preds) doesn't seem as worth it no matter how great he looks. :( :dunno

yea, he looks cool and all, but for the price, I really should be blown away. He's prettay prettay good, but not fantastic.

Back