Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This little blurb is listed on Hot Toys' facebook under the new convention exclusive Batman post. It seems that they are doing something at SDCC with this guy. Maybe a pre-order or something. I wonder if they have enough time to handle attendee/non-attendee orders for this at this point.

As many toy fairs are coming up soon, here’s the recap of the toy shows for our fans, in which our Toy Fairs Exclusive Items will be mainly available there!

- San Diego Comic-Con (SDCC) (July 21-24) https://www.comic-con.org/cci/ on Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project). (Predator 2: 1/6th scale Shadow Predator Collectible Figure & Batman Begins: 1/6th scale Batman/ Bruce Wayne (Batsuit Begins Version) Collectible Figure – TBD) <updated>

Last edited:
:exactly::goodpost:

Seriously, what did they expect?

I'd pay 200$ just for the headsculpt. This thing looks amazing.

Wow I got on here to find this cool freaking figure. Man we've got one just like it and I have to say way to go Hot Toys. I can see they know the body on the old P2 style needed to get a redo and I can't wait for a new P1 and P2 in this new style. I think this is really great and I'm hoping they do many more from P2 just like this. I know the articulation isn't as fun but this looks more life like and real and as a fun I want this. Great job HT.

What am I looking for? :dunno

This looks so much more like Kevin Peter Hall style of Predator and the new head sculpt is a big improvement. P1 will be so very cool and I'm sure they'll give it to us. Can't wait to see the new P2. Great job on this HT.

love the paint on this, and i still like that the new body doesnt have that ab joint,

but, that fur makes it look like Pred was visited by these guys for a makeover...
PTBId.jpg

This little blurb is listed on Hot Toys' facebook under the new convention exclusive Batman post. It seems that they are doing something at SDCC with this guy. Maybe a pre-order or something. I wonder if they have enough time to handle attendee/non-attendee orders for this at this point.

We can only prey :pray: let the madness begin !,

Man we've got a prototype we'll never sell just like it and I have to say way to go Hot Toys for making this bigger than 7".
fixed that for you.
but, that fur makes it look like Pred was visited by these guys for a makeover...
PTBId.jpg
agreed. this figure makes me question my sexual orientation and that is sufficiently threatening enough to make me not want to own it. nobody should.

Thanks! Great news for people like me.

fixed that for you.

agreed. this figure makes me question my sexual orientation and that is sufficiently threatening enough to make me not want to own it. nobody should.

TOTALLY - certainly no-one from North Amerca or Europe.

I mean - what a tragedy - Hot toys should have given us something we wanted - NOT this awful "Davie Street" incarnation :wink1:

Well, this is a no brainer purchase for me if I can get it for anything like a sane price.

Here's hoping for the same sort of trickle-feed that we got with the Guardian Predator last year...

so does that mean Toy Hunters is getting 800, or is HT only making 800?

Back