Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And yet Tsang still suck in sculpting Predators mugs.

JT-anoobinauthenticsculpting.jpg

Overall it's a great figure, new body looks promising.

Cool looking pred... I just came into the thread, but any word if Sideshow will be carrying this or the Batman figure?

Cool looking pred... I just came into the thread, but any word if Sideshow will be carrying this or the Batman figure?

There's word but no "official" word.

This was attached the the new batman figure release. So it seems likely that Sideshow will offer these.

- San Diego Comic-Con (SDCC) (July 21-24) https://www.comic-con.org/cci/ on Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project). (Predator 2: 1/6th scale Shadow Predator Collectible Figure & Batman Begins: 1/6th scale Batman/ Bruce Wayne (Batsuit Begins Version) Collectible Figure – TBD) <updated>

That will be a tough one to get if Sideshow puts 400 or 500 for sale on the site.

can someone please tell me when and where do I pay for this?

Last edited:
can someone please tell me when and where do I pay for this?

Nobody knows yet. Only the details of the figure have been released. Keep checking this thread for info, that's what I do in these situations. This same answer applies to your same question in the Batman Begins: Batman/Bruce Wayne thread.

I have a friend that is going to San Diego Comic on the 23..will this be sell out by then?

Very nice sculpt! I like the new approach on the mouth, head & dreads! But seriously HT quit jerking our chains, give us the Classic battle damage!!

this thing looks incredible. if I was a fan of P2 then this would have to be a must. I guess good for my wallet that I'm not :lol

I can only hope they do an Original Predatir from Predators ina similar way

:yess: Wow! Looks great! You shouldn't collect if money is a problem.

I'm sorry, but I get really irked by comments like these. Everyone has a different budget, and even if you can only afford one figure a year then you should still collect if you want to. :peace

if you read all of my post you'd see that I said i'm NOT a P2 fan which is why I'm not getting this. saving money is just an added bonus, b/c I don't want it. No where did I say, "oh I want, but I wish i could afford it."

:pfft:
I'm sorry, but I get really irked by comments like these. Everyone has a different budget, and even if you can only afford one figure a year then you should still collect if you want to. :peace

:goodpost:

I have a friend that is going to San Diego Comic on the 23..will this be sell out by then?

If this is available at the con it will most likely require a pre-order... so I would recommend that your friend open an account with Sideshow now so he can be part of the attendee pre-order. But you can also order as a non-attendee which is great for those not attending.

However, I could see this ending up like the T-1000/Sara Connor figure where it was not ready for SDCC and was sold as a regular release figure.

Back