Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn chinese sweat shop .

The slave driver was probably like " Hey muda fack , you paint 20 head per hour or you fied "

Yeah, it looks like they colored outside the lines a bit. Not too bad compared to some other qc stuff I've seen before, but I can see why you might be annoyed.

I'm a bit bummed about the plug missing from my HT Superman's leg, but it's probably not even worth getting a replacement part since the figure's belt would have to be broken to get the suit off and place the plug in the thigh.

7fdb27cf.jpg

See yours is better than mine but i still see defects with the black triangles paint . The second trianle down on the right looks unfinished

So my local comic book store has an annual Christmas sale and figures are usually 25% off. I hadn't been in two years but decided to pick up some patches so I could get them on discount....

They had just gotten their Shadow Predator... And still had a tracker pred...

So instead of buying the patches, I ended up buying each pred for roughly $169 each. I have the classic pred on order, and trying to tal myself out of the berserker, falconer, and samurai...

looks like there are paint up problems with Shadow!
Might only look into getting the Classic or save money towards Alien Warrior and get a NECA City Hunter.

Nice!! put him looking at the skull.

Well the thought behind it is that he is showing off his kill to his clan who are assembled in front of him.

I'd like a perched base, like the top of a pyramid or something to that effect.

I can't wait to get my Classic so i will have the Super Pred skull too . Great pose btw

Cheers :hi5:

It's brilliant, i hope future Preds come with more skulls

Back